You Will Make Mistakes
posted by Jason Sachs

Ada - 7 Segments and Catching Errors
posted by Mike Silva

Project Directory Organization
posted by Stephen Friederichs

OOKLONE: a cheap RF 433.92MHz OOK frame cloner

13 - 7-segment displays & Multiplexing

Find us on Facebook

Discussion Groups | Comp.Arch.Embedded | C- Programming for ARM Microcontrollers

So far in September, you have voted 0 times ou of a total of 0 votes by the community.

C- Programming for ARM Microcontrollers - techie.embedded@gmail.com - 2006-10-23 06:21:00

hi

Can someone point me to some C- Programming Tutorials for ARM7
Microcontrollers???

regards

Krish

Re: C- Programming for ARM Microcontrollers - larwe - 2006-10-23 08:17:00

t...@gmail.com wrote:

> Can someone point me to some C- Programming Tutorials for ARM7
> Microcontrollers???

My first book meets this description :)

<http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0750676094/zws-20>

Re: C- Programming for ARM Microcontrollers - Tom Lucas - 2006-10-23 08:51:00

"larwe" <z...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> t...@gmail.com wrote:
>
>> Can someone point me to some C- Programming Tutorials for ARM7
>> Microcontrollers???
>
> My first book meets this description :)
>
> <http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0750676094/zws-20>

BTW, chalk up another sale. I ordered "So you wanna" from Amazon on
Friday. Only GBP16.49 at the moment as well so I'm glad I didn't buy the
one at ESS that they wanted 21 for.

Re: C- Programming for ARM Microcontrollers - techie.embedded@gmail.com - 2006-10-24 00:01:00

Hi

thanks for that.. but any online tutorials that u remember to have
seen????

thanks

Krish

larwe wrote:
> t...@gmail.com wrote:
>
> > Can someone point me to some C- Programming Tutorials for ARM7
> > Microcontrollers???
>
> My first book meets this description :)
>
> <http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0750676094/zws-20>

Re: C- Programming for ARM Microcontrollers - FreeRTOS.org - 2006-10-24 03:55:00

> Hi
>
> thanks for that.. but any online tutorials that u remember to have
> seen????

What is it you want to know?  More about C programming, or more about ARM
processors?  Once you know the byte alignment, data sizes, interrupt
structure, etc of the ARM then C is just C.  The alignment, data sizes, etc
are not that relevant to C and more ARM specific.

Regards,
Richard.

+ http://www.FreeRTOS.org
+ http://www.SafeRTOS.com
for Cortex-M3, ARM7, ARM9, HCS12, H8S, MSP430
Microblaze, Coldfire, AVR, x86, 8051, PIC24 & dsPIC

Re: C- Programming for ARM Microcontrollers - larwe - 2006-10-24 09:22:00

Tom Lucas wrote:

> BTW, chalk up another sale. I ordered "So you wanna" from Amazon on
> Friday. Only GBP16.49 at the moment as well so I'm glad I didn't buy the
> one at ESS that they wanted 21 for.

Yay, my bank manager thanks you :) Please let me know what you think.

I'm having real trouble getting my next book project off the ground,
mainly because people keep thrusting excruciatingly interesting
projects my way. I remember sleeping, once; it was good.

Re: C- Programming for ARM Microcontrollers - Tom Lucas - 2006-10-24 09:49:00

"larwe" <z...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> Tom Lucas wrote:
>
>> BTW, chalk up another sale. I ordered "So you wanna" from Amazon on
>> Friday. Only GBP16.49 at the moment as well so I'm glad I didn't buy
>> the
>> one at ESS that they wanted 21 for.
>
> Yay, my bank manager thanks you :) Please let me know what you think.

I will do.

> I'm having real trouble getting my next book project off the ground,
> mainly because people keep thrusting excruciatingly interesting
> projects my way. I remember sleeping, once; it was good.

It's getting that way for me too - I'm not sure when I'll find time to
read the book! I used to have a slot on my train journey but my GP2X and
Scrubs series 4 have that covered for a couple of weeks.

Re: C- Programming for ARM Microcontrollers - CBFalconer - 2006-10-24 10:22:00

Tom Lucas wrote:
> "larwe" <z...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> t...@gmail.com wrote:
>>
>>> Can someone point me to some C- Programming Tutorials for ARM7
>>> Microcontrollers???
>>
>> My first book meets this description :)
>>
>> <http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0750676094/zws-20>
>
> BTW, chalk up another sale. I ordered "So you wanna" from Amazon
> on Friday. Only GBP16.49 at the moment as well so I'm glad I
> didn't buy the one at ESS that they wanted 21 for.

That is about 30 USD or less, and quite attractive.  So I checked
the link Amazon, and they want about 60 USD for it.  What goes on?

   <http://cbfalconer.home.att.net>

Re: C- Programming for ARM Microcontrollers - Tom Lucas - 2006-10-24 11:11:00

"CBFalconer" <c...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Tom Lucas wrote:

>>> My first book meets this description :)
>>>
>>> <http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0750676094/zws-20>
>>
>> BTW, chalk up another sale. I ordered "So you wanna" from Amazon
>> on Friday. Only GBP16.49 at the moment as well so I'm glad I
>> didn't buy the one at ESS that they wanted 21 for.
>
> That is about 30 USD or less, and quite attractive.  So I checked
> the link Amazon, and they want about 60 USD for it.  What goes on?

I guess more guys in the US wanna be hardware engineers so there's no
need to discount it. Also, people in the UK normally avoid American
books unless there is no alternative so Amazon may have felt it needed
to pull the price down due to the competition in this field from
homegrown books.

Re: C- Programming for ARM Microcontrollers - Tom Lucas - 2006-10-24 11:13:00

"Tom Lucas" <n...@REMOVE_auto_THIS_flame_TO_REPLY.clara.co.uk> wrote in
message news:1...@iris.uk.clara.net...

> I guess more guys in the US wanna be hardware engineers so there's no

I misspelt "embedded". oops

| 1 | | 3 | 4 |