Second-Order Systems, Part I: Boing!!
posted by Jason Sachs

Ada - 7 Segments and Catching Errors
posted by Mike Silva

Project Directory Organization
posted by Stephen Friederichs

OOKLONE: a cheap RF 433.92MHz OOK frame cloner

13 - 7-segment displays & Multiplexing

Discussion Groups | Comp.Arch.Embedded | Rising/Falling edge Interrupts and non-maskable interrupt

So far in November, you have voted 0 times ou of a total of 0 votes by the community.

Rising/Falling edge Interrupts and non-maskable interrupt - galapogos - 2006-12-17 22:05:00

Hi,
I'm working with an MCU that has 4 interrupts on external PINs, and I
wish to interrupt on an active low input. However, 3 of the interrupts
are active high interrupt while the last one, though it's an active low
interrupt, is also labelled a non-maskable interrupt. I want to be able
to mask the interrupt since I don't want it enabled all the time. Other
than using an inverter, is there a way I can convert an active high to
an active low interrupt?

Thanks.

Re: Rising/Falling edge Interrupts and non-maskable interrupt - galapogos - 2006-12-18 01:07:00

galapogos wrote:
> Hi,
> I'm working with an MCU that has 4 interrupts on external PINs, and I
> wish to interrupt on an active low input. However, 3 of the interrupts
> are active high interrupt while the last one, though it's an active low
> interrupt, is also labelled a non-maskable interrupt. I want to be able
> to mask the interrupt since I don't want it enabled all the time. Other
> than using an inverter, is there a way I can convert an active high to
> an active low interrupt?
>
> Thanks.

Nevermind, I found an obscure SFR that controls whether the interrupt
is level/edge sensitive, and rising/falling edge. It works now :)