Reverse engineering wireless wall outlets
posted by Fabien Le Mentec

Short Circuit Execution vs. Unit Testing

10 Items of Test Equipment You Should Know
posted by Jason Sachs

Specifying the Maximum Amplifier Noise When Driving an ADC
posted by Rick Lyons

How to make a heap profiler
posted by Yossi Kreinin

Find us on Facebook

Discussion Groups | Comp.Arch.Embedded | Rising/Falling edge Interrupts and non-maskable interrupt

So far in July, you have voted 0 times ou of a total of 0 votes by the community.

Rising/Falling edge Interrupts and non-maskable interrupt - galapogos - 2006-12-17 22:05:00

Hi,
I'm working with an MCU that has 4 interrupts on external PINs, and I
wish to interrupt on an active low input. However, 3 of the interrupts
are active high interrupt while the last one, though it's an active low
interrupt, is also labelled a non-maskable interrupt. I want to be able
to mask the interrupt since I don't want it enabled all the time. Other
than using an inverter, is there a way I can convert an active high to
an active low interrupt?

Thanks.

Re: Rising/Falling edge Interrupts and non-maskable interrupt - galapogos - 2006-12-18 01:07:00

galapogos wrote:
> Hi,
> I'm working with an MCU that has 4 interrupts on external PINs, and I
> wish to interrupt on an active low input. However, 3 of the interrupts
> are active high interrupt while the last one, though it's an active low
> interrupt, is also labelled a non-maskable interrupt. I want to be able
> to mask the interrupt since I don't want it enabled all the time. Other
> than using an inverter, is there a way I can convert an active high to
> an active low interrupt?
>
> Thanks.

Nevermind, I found an obscure SFR that controls whether the interrupt
is level/edge sensitive, and rising/falling edge. It works now :)