EmbeddedRelated.com
Forums
The 2024 Embedded Online Conference

Defining terms: Systems, stability, and limit cycles

Started by Tim Wescott 8 years ago1 replylatest reply 8 years ago66 views
It may not be the most interesting one I'll do, ever, but it defines some necessary terms:

From Baremetal to RTOS

Started by stephaneb 8 years ago151 views
Jacob Beningo just posted his first blog on EmbeddedRelated.com (thank you Jacob!): From Baremetal to RTOS: A review of scheduling techniques I met Jacob at ESC...

PID Video

Started by Tim Wescott 8 years ago9 replieslatest reply 8 years ago245 views
Just got done posting this.  As a video it's rough as a cob -- but then, I'm a beginner.  I think the information content is right, and now that I've posted it...

Data Types for Control & DSP

Started by stephaneb 8 years ago202 views
@Tim Wescott just published a second article in less than 24 hours (thank you Tim!).  Data Types for Control & DSPAgain, please don't hesitate to comment or...

PID without a PhD

Started by stephaneb 8 years ago2 replieslatest reply 8 years ago730 views
@Tim Wescott just ported to his blog his famous 'PID without a PhD' article.If you are on Reddit and believe his article is worthy of an upvote, please feel free...

hardware gpio-dependent scripts and states - how to handle them?

Started by s-light 8 years ago4 replieslatest reply 8 years ago132 views
Hello Embeddedrelated-Comunity,iam in the process to build a small device that uses a System On Module(Aria G25 with an ARM9 @ 400Mhz on #Atmel AT91SAM9G25 SoC) as...
I have a need to connect nondestructively to an unpopulated header pin on a PCB. PCB thickness is typically 1/16" thick (1.59mm) but could be in the 3/64" - 1/10"...

Welcome to the New Forum Interface!

Started by stephaneb 8 years ago15 replieslatest reply 8 years ago707 views
After months of hard word, I am very excited to introduce to you the new forum interface.  It will be the foundation of the related sites for the next several...

Precise delay for Embedded Systems required? I may think so!!!

Started by Mani_Sadhasivam 8 years ago4 replieslatest reply 8 years ago1398 views
Well, its been a fact about defining delay in Embedded Systems. The approach may vary from person to person but at the end of the day the goal is to provide an accurate...

FPGA size and tools

Started by drjohnsmith 8 years ago1 replylatest reply 8 years ago180 views
Is the gap between the biggest and the smallest fpga's affecting #tools adversely ?For instance, the way I design a CPLD / small FPGA for gpio / processor interface is...

Please login (on the right) if you already have an account on this platform.

Otherwise, please use this form to register (free) an join one of the largest online community for Electrical/Embedded/DSP/FPGA/ML engineers:

The 2024 Embedded Online Conference