Electrical Engineer - Test/Applications
US CITIZENSHIP OR GREEN CARD REQUIRED
(Note: this is due to US export regulations. Sorry, we are unable to make exceptions.)
Four billion people do not have access to the internet. Astranis is going to change that. We are building the next generation of smaller, lower-cost telecommunications satellites to bring the world online. And to pull it off we have to reinvent microwave radio systems in space using SDRs.
Work with incredibly smart people who have flown things in space before. We are a well-funded team that moves fast. No prior space experience needed, you just need to enjoy getting your hands dirty with real hardware and be ok with struggling to do things that seem impossibly hard.
Our mission and our products are meant to connect the whole world and everyone in it, regardless of race, creed, or any other distinction. We believe in a diverse and inclusive workplace, and we encourage all people to come join our team and bring their unique perspective to help make us stronger.
- Bringup and test complex electrical hardware systems
- Develop and extend existing test automation platforms
- Create verification plans by developing a thorough understanding of the system-under-test
- Analyze and root cause the various failures modes of the hardware
- B.S. in electrical engineering, computer engineering, computer science, or equivalent technical degree
- A passion for hardware development, including working in a fast-paced environment and hands-on design and development
- Experience with debugging circuits with embedded software, from oscilloscope to firmware
- Experience with Python and C
- Excellent technical documentation and communication skills
- US Citizenship or Green Card
- Strong analog/mixed-signal circuit skills
- Knowledge of radiation effects on semicondcutors
- Experience with automated bench testing
- Experience with electromechanical systems
- Experience with testing in space environments
To apply, please visit https://jobs.lever.co/astranis/73355312-583a-4836-8d99-44da718ca6a0/apply