Signal Processing R&D Engineers (2)
We Offer A Very Unique R&D Opportunity For You:
- We are a small, high tech, sonar-processing company that develops state-of-the-art sonar, signal processing software systems used in naval aircraft.
- You will have a chance to join a smaller firm where you will have full project responsibilities. This will include not only handling complete projects, but also handling more projects than you would encounter at a larger company (instead of just working on a small part of the project at a larger company). So you will have more career fulfillment!
- 100% of our work is cutting-edge DSP (Digital Signal Processing): a. our programs focus on turning raw sensor data into useable information. b. Our primary products are software, which is integrated into a larger platform by our customers. c. We also work on digital control systems for minimizing apparent and radiated noise and d. One of the big differences between our work and other signal processing domains such as ultrasound and RF is that the sample rates are low enough to enable all of the processing to be done digitally in real-time.
- 60-75% signal processing algorithm development
- 25% real time code development in C++
- SECRET Clearance (MUST)
- Strong DSP (Digital Signal Processing) experience in MATLAB (MUST)
- B.S.E.E or equivalent (MUST)
- (Plus) M.S.E.E or equivalent
- (Plus) if you have sonar or radar DSP experience.
- (Plus) if you also have audio, analog or acoustic signal processing experience.
- (Major Plus) if you also have Active Noise Cancellation experience.
Health, dental, 401(k) retirement plan and disability insurance for full-time employees.
20 minutes from Annapolis, Maryland.
Full relocation will be provided for the right candidate (e.g. relocation package up to $20,000).
Please Contact:Our retained consultant: Scott Sargis at 312-944-4000 or email@example.com for more details.