Reply by CBFalconer October 17, 20082008-10-17
Anthony Fremont wrote:
> druck wrote: > >> Isn't it sad that you go to all the time and trouble of making up >> excuses for your lack of netiquette, when you could have just just >> spent a second to snip. You were wrong, now get over yourself. > > The truly sad thing is the never ending stream of hypocritical net > kops with no life. I'll pray for you.
Congratulations. You learned to snip. Now you need to learn how to mark the snipped areas. -- [mail]: Chuck F (cbfalconer at maineline dot net) [page]: <http://cbfalconer.home.att.net> Try the download section.
Reply by Anthony Fremont October 16, 20082008-10-16
druck wrote:

> Isn't it sad that you go to all the time and trouble of making up > excuses for your lack of netiquette, when you could have just just > spent a second to snip. You were wrong, now get over yourself.
The truly sad thing is the never ending stream of hypocritical net kops with no life. I'll pray for you.
Reply by druck October 16, 20082008-10-16
On 16 Oct 2008 "Anthony Fremont" <nobody@noplace.net> wrote:
> What's up with you guys? I've been on usenet for years and I'm fully aware > of how to trim posts. I just didn't bother to do it that time, BFD. The > thread was dead AFAIC, so I didn't make any effort to pretty it up for the > lurkers. Instead, I spent some time trying to help the OP solve his problem > by sending him some working code. Now I'll ask you the same thing, did you > have something useful to add?
Isn't it sad that you go to all the time and trouble of making up excuses for your lack of netiquette, when you could have just just spent a second to snip. You were wrong, now get over yourself. ---druck
CBFalconer wrote:
What's up with you guys? I've been on usenet for years and I'm fully aware of how to trim posts. I just didn't bother to do it that time, BFD. The thread was dead AFAIC, so I didn't make any effort to pretty it up for the lurkers. Instead, I spent some time trying to help the OP solve his problem by sending him some working code. Now I'll ask you the same thing, did you have something useful to add?
Reply by CBFalconer October 16, 20082008-10-16
Anthony Fremont wrote:
> druck wrote: >> "Anthony Fremont" <nobody@noplace.net> wrote: >> >> [snip 3 entire previous posts] >> >>> Sent. >> >> Learn to snip. > > yawn...... did you have something useful to add?
He did. He advised you to snip irrelevant quotes. -- [mail]: Chuck F (cbfalconer at maineline dot net) [page]: <http://cbfalconer.home.att.net> Try the download section.
Reply by Anthony Fremont October 15, 20082008-10-15
druck wrote:
> On 15 Oct 2008 "Anthony Fremont" <nobody@noplace.net> wrote: > > [snip 3 entire previous posts] > >> Sent. > > Learn to snip. > > ---druck
yawn...... did you have something useful to add?
Reply by druck October 15, 20082008-10-15
On 15 Oct 2008 "Anthony Fremont" <nobody@noplace.net> wrote:

[snip 3 entire previous posts]

> Sent.
Learn to snip. ---druck
nik wrote:
> On Oct 8, 9:17 pm, "Anthony Fremont" <nob...@noplace.net> wrote: >> nik wrote: >>> Thanks for responding Anthony. >> >>>> Do you have any >>>> kind of debugging equipmet (JTAG) so that you can see what is >>>> happening? >>> No , I dont have any debugger. >> >>>> Is your code intended to run in Thumb mode? >> >>> No It is intended to run completely in ARM mode. >> >>> Do you think there are any issues with the startup file or the >>> linker script ? >> >> It's almost impossible to say since we don't know what is happening. >> I will say that your PLL setup stuff looks pretty bare after >> glancing at it. I have working crt.S, PLL initialization code, VIC >> initialization, and GCC linker scripts for a LPC-2378-STK board. If >> you want, I can e-mail them to you. I haven't played with my ARM >> stuff since last December, so I'm pretty rusty on it all right now. >> I got one of the real buggy early revision LPC2378s, so my code >> incorporates all the errata workarounds for it. > > Hello Anthony, > > It will be of great help if you mail me the file. > Please send it at nitinkothari@gmail.com > > Thanks.
Sent.
Reply by nik October 14, 20082008-10-14
On Oct 8, 9:17=A0pm, "Anthony Fremont" <nob...@noplace.net> wrote:
> nik wrote: > > Thanks for responding Anthony. > > >> Do you have any > >> kind of debugging equipmet (JTAG) so that you can see what is > >> happening? > > =A0 =A0No , I dont have any debugger. > > >> Is your code intended to run in Thumb mode? > > > No It is intended to run completely in ARM mode. > > > Do you think there are any issues with the startup file or the linker > > script ? > > It's almost impossible to say since we don't know what is happening. =A0I=
will
> say that your PLL setup stuff looks pretty bare after glancing at it. =A0=
> have working crt.S, PLL initialization code, VIC initialization, and GCC > linker scripts for a LPC-2378-STK board. =A0If you want, I can e-mail the=
m to
> you. =A0I haven't played with my ARM stuff since last December, so I'm pr=
etty
> rusty on it all right now. =A0I got one of the real buggy early revision > LPC2378s, so my code incorporates all the errata workarounds for it.
Hello Anthony, It will be of great help if you mail me the file. Please send it at nitinkothari@gmail.com Thanks.
Reply by nik October 13, 20082008-10-13
On Oct 8, 6:36=A0pm, "sk.s...@yahoo.com" <sk.s...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Oct 8, 12:12=A0pm, nik <nitinkoth...@gmail.com> wrote: > > > Thanks for responding Anthony. > > > > =A0Do you have any > > > kind of debugging equipmet (JTAG) so that you can see what is happeni=
ng?
> > > =A0 =A0No , I dont have any debugger. > > > =A0> Is your code intended to run in Thumb mode? > > > No It is intended to run completely in ARM mode. > > > Do you think there are any issues with the startup file or the linker > > script ? > > > Thanks. > > Nik, > =A0 I too had a similar problem when I tried to build IntelHex record > using elf image. > Alternatively you can try(if you have installed Keil tools) > c:\keil\ARM\BIN30\fromelf.exe --ihex --target 0x00000000 --output > zzz.hex y.elf > > ihex file expect a target address, say your board boots from a > location 0xc000000 in flash you should use > --target 0xc000000 above. Got it? > > -syed
Hello Syed, Thanks for the reply.But I am using gcc in Ubuntu.....so....keil is not an option. Anyways.....keep responding. Thanks. Nik.