Reply by Tom Sheppard July 30, 20042004-07-30
In article <Xns953466368D103CopyrightMarkOdell@130.133.1.4>,
 "Mark A. Odell" <odellmark@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Check out Jack Ganssle's web site.
Jack seems to like my online course. He gave it a quick review and gave me permission to post a short comment. It's based on the 4-day instructor-led course I offer (although only in volume now, unfortunately). Read through the instructor-led content, synopsis and student feedback to get a better feel for the course. You can also view the Introduction section for free, although the good stuff is later in the course. http://www.Surreal-Time.com/Fundamentals/WBT.html ...Tom -- Tom Sheppard Real-Time Fundamentals instructor-led and web-based training courses http://www.Surreal-Time.com/
Reply by Neil Cherry July 28, 20042004-07-28
On 28 Jul 2004 14:02:52 GMT, Mark A. Odell wrote:
> zalzon <zalzonishappy@zalll.com> wrote in > news:apceg05o58ih5sueq1g1pg9tofemctu8q5@4ax.com: > >>>There are some basic courses here: >>> >>>http://www.esacademy.com/ >> >> Yup I've visited that site already. >> >> Any more like it, preferably with greater depth? Or even pay courses >> with an instructor on the web? > > Check out Jack Ganssle's web site. >
http://www.ganssle.com/ I think it's a very good site! -- Linux Home Automation Neil Cherry ncherry@comcast.net http://home.comcast.net/~ncherry/ (Text only) http://linuxha.sourceforge.net/ (SourceForge) http://hcs.sourceforge.net/ (HCS II)
Reply by Mark A. Odell July 28, 20042004-07-28
zalzon <zalzonishappy@zalll.com> wrote in

>>There are some basic courses here: >> >>http://www.esacademy.com/ > > Yup I've visited that site already. > > Any more like it, preferably with greater depth? Or even pay courses > with an instructor on the web?
Check out Jack Ganssle's web site. -- - Mark -> --
Reply by zalzon July 28, 20042004-07-28
On Tue, 27 Jul 2004 21:53:10 -0500, Jack Klein <jackklein@spamcop.net>
wrote:

>There are some basic courses here: > >http://www.esacademy.com/
Yup I've visited that site already. Any more like it, preferably with greater depth? Or even pay courses with an instructor on the web?
Reply by Jack Klein July 27, 20042004-07-27
On Wed, 28 Jul 2004 01:53:25 GMT, zalzon <zalzonishappy@zalll.com>
wrote in comp.arch.embedded:

> I know there are workshops and such that require a person to be there > physically to attend the class. But are there any places where one > can take lectures on the web about RTOS, DSP, FPGA.. and other such > stuff? Self-study type of courses or courses on the web with > instructors on the other end. > > I'd like to broaden my knowledge base of embedded systems but not sure > how to do it or even what to learn. > > Thanks
There are some basic courses here: http://www.esacademy.com/ -- Jack Klein Home: http://JK-Technology.Com FAQs for comp.lang.c http://www.eskimo.com/~scs/C-faq/top.html comp.lang.c++ http://www.parashift.com/c++-faq-lite/ alt.comp.lang.learn.c-c++ http://www.contrib.andrew.cmu.edu/~ajo/docs/FAQ-acllc.html
Reply by zalzon July 27, 20042004-07-27