Reply by Cody July 26, 20042004-07-26
Download a datasheet from any of MMC card manufacturers. That suffices your
SPI needs...
MMC specs is very simple.

Kelvin

http://instruct1.cit.cornell.edu/courses/ee476/FinalProjects/s2000/peterdan/final.htm
> http://homepage.ntlworld.com/seanellis/mmcserial.htm > http://www.positron.org/projects/juicebox/ >
http://www.compsys1.com/workbench/On_top_of_the_Bench/MMC_Project/mmc_project.html

Reply by dmm July 23, 20042004-07-23
On 22 Jul 2004 06:05:01 -0700, fonzarelli@bonbon.net (Fonze) wrote:

>Hello, > >I'me currently working on a embedded datalogger which writes data on a >MMC card. >the CPU is an MSP 430 from TI, communicating through SPI. > >Does anyone have the complete MMC (multimedia card) specification? >Even version 2.2 would be sufficient for me... >I've looked for it a while, but couldn't find it. >I saw sandisk doc, but I have a problem which needs precise timing >specs which are not in short specs cards datasheets. > >any link or file or snything else would help me.. > >Thanks, > > Fonze
You can order the spec (version 3.31) for US$500 from www.mmca.org Version 4 has been released. These links may also be of some use. http://instruct1.cit.cornell.edu/courses/ee476/FinalProjects/s2000/peterdan/final.htm http://homepage.ntlworld.com/seanellis/mmcserial.htm http://www.positron.org/projects/juicebox/ http://www.compsys1.com/workbench/On_top_of_the_Bench/MMC_Project/mmc_project.html
Reply by Fonze July 22, 20042004-07-22