Reply by Antt...@googlemail.com September 14, 20092009-09-14
On Sep 14, 9:52=A0am, Frank-Christian Kr=FCgel <dontmai...@news.invalid>
wrote:
> Leon schrieb: > > > of samples. Another problem is programming them; I don't think they > > are supported by any of the standard programming devices like the > > Dragon. > > The PDI interface is the same you find on the XMEGA series. Newer > JTAGMKII and ISPMKII can program them. > > -- > Mit freundlichen Gr=FC=DFen > > Frank-Christian Kr=FCgel
yes, the TPI is very similar to PDI used in Xmega well it using 3 pins not 2 as PDI, but the physical layer and protocol are very similar Anti
Reply by September 14, 20092009-09-14
Leon schrieb:

> of samples. Another problem is programming them; I don't think they > are supported by any of the standard programming devices like the > Dragon.
The PDI interface is the same you find on the XMEGA series. Newer JTAGMKII and ISPMKII can program them. -- Mit freundlichen Gr&#2013266172;&#2013265951;en Frank-Christian Kr&#2013266172;gel
Reply by Antt...@googlemail.com September 13, 20092009-09-13
On Sep 13, 10:35=A0pm, Leon <leon...@btinternet.com> wrote:
> On 13 Sep, 16:08, "Antti.Luk...@googlemail.com" > > > > <antti.luk...@googlemail.com> wrote: > > On Sep 12, 12:19=A0pm, Ulf Samuelsson <u...@atmel.com> wrote: > > > > Antti skrev:> Hi > > > > > everybody any luck getting them? > > > > no disti has stock, and Atmel sample order just doenst respond to > > > > requests :( > > > > You should forget ordering samples on any Atmel webpage. > > > You need to order samples through a local distributor. > > > > I can see that the first ATtiny10-THSR sample ordered in > > > the Nordic area was shipped mid-June, so they should > > > be available. > > > > Production volume is different. > > > 5000 units seems to be a lot. > > > Maybe it is delivered in tape & reel and that is the > > > size of a tape. > > > Not sure what the Minimum Order Quantity is, but > > > If I'd have a guess, then it is $500 and that means > > > 1-2000 units. > > > > I just ordered some ATtiny10's to test availability. > > > > BR > > > Ulf Samuelsson > > > > > Antti > > > Ulf, > > > do you know if there is a sample of T10 included with the > > >http://www.atmel.com/dyn/products/tools_card.asp?tool_id=3D4628 > > > tiny10 package adapter? it is in stock at digikey, so i am ready > > to buy that just to get one sample.. > > > Antti > > One or two people on the AVR Freaks forum have reported getting hold > of samples. Another problem is programming them; I don't think they > are supported by any of the standard programming devices like the > Dragon. > > Leon
i am able to develop my own programming algorithm for ATtiny10 withing limited number of hours the lack of tools is no concern for me, has never been Antti
Reply by Leon September 13, 20092009-09-13
On 13 Sep, 16:08, "Antti.Luk...@googlemail.com"
<antti.luk...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> On Sep 12, 12:19=A0pm, Ulf Samuelsson <u...@atmel.com> wrote: > > > > > Antti skrev:> Hi > > > > everybody any luck getting them? > > > no disti has stock, and Atmel sample order just doenst respond to > > > requests :( > > > You should forget ordering samples on any Atmel webpage. > > You need to order samples through a local distributor. > > > I can see that the first ATtiny10-THSR sample ordered in > > the Nordic area was shipped mid-June, so they should > > be available. > > > Production volume is different. > > 5000 units seems to be a lot. > > Maybe it is delivered in tape & reel and that is the > > size of a tape. > > Not sure what the Minimum Order Quantity is, but > > If I'd have a guess, then it is $500 and that means > > 1-2000 units. > > > I just ordered some ATtiny10's to test availability. > > > BR > > Ulf Samuelsson > > > > Antti > > Ulf, > > do you know if there is a sample of T10 included with the > > http://www.atmel.com/dyn/products/tools_card.asp?tool_id=3D4628 > > tiny10 package adapter? it is in stock at digikey, so i am ready > to buy that just to get one sample.. > > Antti
One or two people on the AVR Freaks forum have reported getting hold of samples. Another problem is programming them; I don't think they are supported by any of the standard programming devices like the Dragon. Leon
Reply by Antt...@googlemail.com September 13, 20092009-09-13
On Sep 12, 12:19=A0pm, Ulf Samuelsson <u...@atmel.com> wrote:
> Antti skrev:> Hi > > > everybody any luck getting them? > > no disti has stock, and Atmel sample order just doenst respond to > > requests :( > > You should forget ordering samples on any Atmel webpage. > You need to order samples through a local distributor. > > I can see that the first ATtiny10-THSR sample ordered in > the Nordic area was shipped mid-June, so they should > be available. > > Production volume is different. > 5000 units seems to be a lot. > Maybe it is delivered in tape & reel and that is the > size of a tape. > Not sure what the Minimum Order Quantity is, but > If I'd have a guess, then it is $500 and that means > 1-2000 units. > > I just ordered some ATtiny10's to test availability. > > BR > Ulf Samuelsson > > > Antti
Ulf, do you know if there is a sample of T10 included with the http://www.atmel.com/dyn/products/tools_card.asp?tool_id=3D4628 tiny10 package adapter? it is in stock at digikey, so i am ready to buy that just to get one sample.. Antti
Reply by Ulf Samuelsson September 12, 20092009-09-12
Antti skrev:
> Hi > > everybody any luck getting them? > no disti has stock, and Atmel sample order just doenst respond to > requests :( >
You should forget ordering samples on any Atmel webpage. You need to order samples through a local distributor. I can see that the first ATtiny10-THSR sample ordered in the Nordic area was shipped mid-June, so they should be available. Production volume is different. 5000 units seems to be a lot. Maybe it is delivered in tape & reel and that is the size of a tape. Not sure what the Minimum Order Quantity is, but If I'd have a guess, then it is $500 and that means 1-2000 units. I just ordered some ATtiny10's to test availability. BR Ulf Samuelsson
> Antti
Reply by Ulf Samuelsson September 12, 20092009-09-12
Antti skrev:
> Hi > > everybody any luck getting them? > no disti has stock, and Atmel sample order just doenst respond to > requests :( >
You should forget ordering samples on any Atmel webpage. You need to order samples through a local distributor. I can see that the first ATtiny10-THSR sample ordered in the Nordic area was shipped mid-June, so they should be available. Production volume is different. 5000 units seems to be a lot. Maybe it is delivered in tape & reel and that is the size of a tape. Not sure what the Minimum Order Quantity is, but If I'd have a guess, then it is $500 and that means 1-2000 units. I just ordered some ATtiny10's to test availability. BR Ulf Samuelsson
> Antti
Reply by -jg September 5, 20092009-09-05
On Sep 4, 9:33=A0pm, "Antti.Luk...@googlemail.com"
<antti.luk...@googlemail.com> >
> Antti > jg you did refer to 128ms Tout, right?
IIRC when we looked at this device, the reset-startup time was fixed, and very long, so that killed it for one application we had. Maybe Atmel will fix this on a newer mask. At least make it user- choice. -jg
Reply by Antt...@googlemail.com September 4, 20092009-09-04
On Sep 4, 4:41=A0pm, larwe <zwsdot...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sep 4, 7:00=A0am, "Antti.Luk...@googlemail.com" : > > > > > I DO NOT LIKE HIGH VOLTAGE programming IC's (6 pin PICs all are..) > > Fair enough. MSP430F2001, $0.39 in sufficient quantity...
MSP430F2001 QFN16 but 4x4 mm !! :( ATtiny13A 3x3 mm + has self programming capability price about the same Antti
Reply by larwe September 4, 20092009-09-04
On Sep 4, 7:00=A0am, "Antti.Luk...@googlemail.com" :
> > I DO NOT LIKE HIGH VOLTAGE programming IC's (6 pin PICs all are..)
Fair enough. MSP430F2001, $0.39 in sufficient quantity...