Reply by karthikbalaguru December 28, 20092009-12-28
On Dec 28, 9:12=A0pm, "Joe G \(Home\)" <jo...@optusnet.com.au> wrote:
> "ganuhegde" <gappu_he...@yahoo.co.in> wrote in message > > news:o9GdnUeGNNAI8IzWnZ2dnUVZ_gqdnZ2d@giganews.com...>I am using P89V51RD=
2 flash enabled mc for my application . I am using flash
> > memory to store data. I want to know the flash "write endurance" based =
on
> > erase cycle or write -erase cycle... > > plz somebody help me out > > > Thanks > > ganu > > Yep the endurance is in the data sheet page 62 > > Data sheet is available herehttp://ics.nxp.com/products/80c51/datasheet/p=
89v51rb2.p89v51rc2.p89v5...
> > and standards used to perform this test are available here.http://bit.ly/=
8Fq3N7
> > Have fun =A0bye >
Great ! So, it is in the datasheet as everyone conveyed. It is mentioned as the endurance of flash memory is 10000 cycles. And there is also a Note that 'This parameter is measured only for initial qualification and after a design or process change that could affect this parameter." Karthik Balaguru
Reply by Joe G (Home) December 28, 20092009-12-28
"ganuhegde" <gappu_hegde@yahoo.co.in> wrote in message
>I am using P89V51RD2 flash enabled mc for my application . I am using flash > memory to store data. I want to know the flash "write endurance" based on > erase cycle or write -erase cycle... > plz somebody help me out > > Thanks > ganu >
Yep the endurance is in the data sheet page 62 Data sheet is available here http://ics.nxp.com/products/80c51/datasheet/p89v51rb2.p89v51rc2.p89v51rd2.pdf and standards used to perform this test are available here. http://bit.ly/8Fq3N7 Have fun bye Joe
Reply by karthikbalaguru December 6, 20092009-12-06
On Nov 28, 11:36=A0pm, "ganuhegde" <gappu_he...@yahoo.co.in> wrote:
> I am using P89V51RD2 flash enabled mc for my application . I am using fla=
sh
> memory to store data. I want to know the flash "write endurance" based on > erase cycle or write -erase cycle... > plz somebody help me out >
One of the best places for the answer if it is not in the datasheet could be in the Philips support group. Best Regards, Karthik Balaguru
Reply by Grant Edwards November 28, 20092009-11-28
On 2009-11-28, ganuhegde <gappu_hegde@yahoo.co.in> wrote:
> I am using P89V51RD2 flash enabled mc for my application . I am using flash > memory to store data. I want to know the flash "write endurance" based on > erase cycle or write -erase cycle...
> plz somebody help me out
Read the datasheet. -- Grant
Reply by TTman November 28, 20092009-11-28
"ganuhegde" <gappu_hegde@yahoo.co.in> wrote in message
>I am using P89V51RD2 flash enabled mc for my application . I am using flash > memory to store data. I want to know the flash "write endurance" based on > erase cycle or write -erase cycle... > plz somebody help me out > > Thanks > ganu
should be in the data sheet :)
Reply by ganuhegde November 28, 20092009-11-28
I am using P89V51RD2 flash enabled mc for my application . I am using flash
memory to store data. I want to know the flash "write endurance" based on
erase cycle or write -erase cycle...
plz somebody help me out

Thanks
ganu

This message was sent using the comp.arch.embedded web interface on
http://www.EmbeddedRelated.com