Posted by Chris Burrows December 7, 2009
"Jim Flanagan" <jflan@tampabay.rr.com> wrote in message
> > Chris Burrows wrote: >> "Jim Flanagan" <jflan@tampabay.rr.com> wrote in message >> news:4b1bdb49$0$15008$9a6e19ea@unlimited.newshosting.com... >> >>> I just acquired an old Rom Emulator device made by MicroSystems >>> Development >>> company (now defunct) called _RomEm. _I'm trying to find the driver >>> software for it. MSD had >>> an ftp server (http://www.romem.com/downloads.htm) that had the software >>> available but I cannot seem to access it. I figure that it is down. >>> >>> >> >> Worked OK for me a minute ago. Probably just another intermittent >> internet >> problem so it is worth trying again now. >> > The webpage link works OK, but when I attempt to download the files from > the FTP link, I get > a SERVER not found error. When you say 'Worked OK', do you mean the Web > page or FTP server? > Thanks for trying.. >
Oops, sorry for the false hope! I misunderstood you and only tried the web page. If I were you I'd do as Fred B suggested in the sci.electronics.design newsgroup and contact the current administrators of the domain: http://www.msdus.com/contact.html Chris
Posted by Jim Flanagan December 6, 2009
Chris Burrows wrote:
> "Jim Flanagan" <jflan@tampabay.rr.com> wrote in message > news:4b1bdb49$0$15008$9a6e19ea@unlimited.newshosting.com... > >> I just acquired an old Rom Emulator device made by MicroSystems >> Development >> company (now defunct) called _RomEm. _I'm trying to find the driver >> software for it. MSD had >> an ftp server (http://www.romem.com/downloads.htm) that had the software >> available but I cannot seem to access it. I figure that it is down. >> >> > > Worked OK for me a minute ago. Probably just another intermittent internet > problem so it is worth trying again now. >
The webpage link works OK, but when I attempt to download the files from the FTP link, I get a SERVER not found error. When you say 'Worked OK', do you mean the Web page or FTP server? Thanks for trying.. Jim
Posted by Chris Burrows December 6, 2009
"Jim Flanagan" <jflan@tampabay.rr.com> wrote in message
> > I just acquired an old Rom Emulator device made by MicroSystems > Development > company (now defunct) called _RomEm. _I'm trying to find the driver > software for it. MSD had > an ftp server (http://www.romem.com/downloads.htm) that had the software > available but I cannot seem to access it. I figure that it is down. >
Worked OK for me a minute ago. Probably just another intermittent internet problem so it is worth trying again now. -- Chris Burrows CFB Software Armaide: ARM Oberon-07 Development System http://www.cfbsoftware.com/armaide
Posted by December 6, 2009

Might try here: http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://www.romem.com/downloads.htm
-- ArarghMail912 at [drop the 'http://www.' from ->] http://www.arargh.com BCET Basic Compiler Page: http://www.arargh.com/basic/index.html To reply by email, remove the extra stuff from the reply address.