Reply by tim.... June 2, 20102010-06-02
"achadya" <jfloder@n_o_s_p_a_m.hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:pKidnaHe2I43x5vRnZ2dnUVZ_s-dnZ2d@giganews.com...
> Does anyone use the LPC2478 board for development. What resources should > be > used and what experience will you share. I am looking at it closely now > but > have found that they have a bait and switch going in their organization.
Do you really think that a major manufacture of components would find this a worthwhile exercise? Most purchasers of companies cost them down to the penny, no-one is going to switch to more expensive component with supplier A, if supplier B's alternative is cheaper. tim
Reply by FreeRTOS info June 2, 20102010-06-02
*The* LPC2478 board. You mean there is only one? After that I'm lost. --=20 Regards, Richard. + http://www.FreeRTOS.org Designed for Microcontrollers. More than 7000 downloads per month. + http://www.SafeRTOS.com Certified by T=DCV as meeting the requirements for safety related systems= =2E
Reply by FreeRTOS info June 2, 20102010-06-02
On 02/06/2010 14:20, achadya wrote:
> Does anyone use the LPC2478 board for development. What resources shoul=
d be
> used and what experience will you share. I am looking at it closely now=
but
> have found that they have a bait and switch going in their organization=
=2E
> =20 >=20 > =20 > =09 > --------------------------------------- =09 > Posted through http://www.EmbeddedRelated.com
*The* LPC2478 board. You mean there is only one? After that I'm lost. --=20 Regards, Richard. + http://www.FreeRTOS.org Designed for Microcontrollers. More than 7000 downloads per month. + http://www.SafeRTOS.com Certified by T=DCV as meeting the requirements for safety related systems= =2E
Reply by achadya June 2, 20102010-06-02