Reply by Chris Burrows September 9, 20102010-09-09
"Mahkam" <mahjoubkamel19@n_o_s_p_a_m.gmail.com> wrote in message
> My problem is finding a way to launch some console dos commands (could be > written in a script file) to execute the soft flash image programming > either of clicking on several buttons. > I haven't a precise method but i know that i can use external application > to establish the solution that i'm searching for.
FlashMagic is the easiest way to program an LPC2xxx MCU from a Windows PC via a COM / USB port. http://www.flashmagictool.com However, if I have understood you correctly you do not want to do this interactively and would prefer to use a batch file. If so, there is an in-circuit programming (ISP) tool for the NXP (Philips) LPC1300 / LPC1700 / LPC2000 series ARM7 / M0 / M3 microcontrollers called lpc21isp. I haven't tried this myself but you can download the source code from: http://sourceforge.net/projects/lpc21isp/files/ Regards, Chris Burrows Astrobe v3.2: LPC2xxx Oberon-07 Development System http://www.astrobe.com
Reply by Mahkam September 9, 20102010-09-09
HI EmbeddedRelated members
I have a subject about LPC2212 ARM7 micro-controller that i want that one
could help me on it.
I have a board containing an LPC2212+S29AL016D-M02 Spansion Flash.
I'm programming it by a LPT port wiggler interface (bought from H-Jtag),
I used H-Flasher utility existant in H-Jtag 1.0 freeware obtained from
H-JTAG.
OS is Windows XP.

After well writing the script .hfc of flashing initialization and
configuring H-Jtag and H-Flasher, i click on "Program" button to start
downloading into the LPC or the Flash.
My problem is finding a way to launch some console dos commands (could be
written in a script file) to execute the soft flash image programming
either of clicking on several buttons.
I haven't a precise method but i know that i can use external application
to establish the solution that i'm searching for.
I found openOCD but i haven't idea how to well use it.
I can send you any data or information needed about the subject (soft
files, init files some print screen, ...)
Is there anyone who can help me, at least send me some ideas or utilities
to find a solution.
Thank you very much.