Reply by Vladimir Kjahrenov October 31, 20042004-10-31
This is an answer
--
Lugupidamisega
Vladimir Kjahrenov

"Topscorner" <info@topscorner.com> wrote in message
> WELCOME TO VIRTUAL CLASS ROOM > --------------------------------------------------------------------------
------
> Headquartered in Madurai,India. Topscorner is a > contemporary IT solution provider and leads the way to rapidly setting > next generation IT and e-Learning services model. Topscorner has > higher-ranking managerial -such as project managers, practice heads > and program managers to train the Online E- Learning > Members.Topscorner has introduced the next generation e-Learning tool > called The virtual Class Room. We train IT Professionals and students > in Complex multitask DSP & Embedded Technologies, Web Technologies, > Open Systems, VLSI Design and Microsoft Technologies through the World > Wide Web with the state of art web technology called Virtual Class > Room. we are committed to provide high standard of Education and > research assistance to the students and research activists. Our > virtual class room is capable of running media files, flash movies, > Chat windows with voice transmission and many more. And personalized > database area keeps track the student records. A high end > sophisticated web technology has been applied to keep the member zone > alive. So you cant fell that is you are away from your class room. And > you are getting the broad spectrum of liveliness and perceptions in > these virtual class rooms. > For Further details logon to > http://www.topscorner.com > With Regards > senthilkumar
Reply by TheDoc May 21, 20042004-05-21
"Paul Carpenter" <paul$@pcserv.demon.co.uk> wrote in message
> On Friday, in article <k3cl8c.uod.ln@fenelon.com> > pete@fenelon.com "Pete Fenelon" wrote: > > >In comp.arch.embedded Alan Balmer <albalmer@att.net> wrote: > >> On 20 May 2004 20:17:29 -0700, info@topscorner.com (Topscorner) wrote: > >> > >>>WELCOME TO VIRTUAL CLASS ROOM > >> > >> Please! This is three ads in three days! In my opinion, you are > >> abusing the privilege. > >> > > > >In my opinion, he's taking the piss - but his ads are so inept that > >anyone who possesses a clue will be at best ignoring them and at worst > >reporting him to his ISP ;) > > Unless you have copied the poster I doubt they even read the group. > Another case of blind poster more interested in marketing their wares > anywhere rather than appropriately. > > -- > Paul Carpenter | paul@pcserv.demon.co.uk > <http://www.pcserv.demon.co.uk/> Main Site > <http://www.gnuh8.org.uk/> GNU H8 & mailing list info. > <http://www.badweb.org.uk/> For those web sites you hate. >
Just the sort of quality post you'll get with outsourcing !! :)
Reply by Paul Carpenter May 21, 20042004-05-21
On Friday, in article <k3cl8c.uod.ln@fenelon.com>
     pete@fenelon.com "Pete Fenelon" wrote:

>In comp.arch.embedded Alan Balmer <albalmer@att.net> wrote: >> On 20 May 2004 20:17:29 -0700, info@topscorner.com (Topscorner) wrote: >> >>>WELCOME TO VIRTUAL CLASS ROOM >> >> Please! This is three ads in three days! In my opinion, you are >> abusing the privilege. >> > >In my opinion, he's taking the piss - but his ads are so inept that >anyone who possesses a clue will be at best ignoring them and at worst >reporting him to his ISP ;)
Unless you have copied the poster I doubt they even read the group. Another case of blind poster more interested in marketing their wares anywhere rather than appropriately. -- Paul Carpenter | paul@pcserv.demon.co.uk <http://www.pcserv.demon.co.uk/> Main Site <http://www.gnuh8.org.uk/> GNU H8 & mailing list info. <http://www.badweb.org.uk/> For those web sites you hate.
Reply by Pete Fenelon May 21, 20042004-05-21
In comp.arch.embedded Alan Balmer <albalmer@att.net> wrote:
> On 20 May 2004 20:17:29 -0700, info@topscorner.com (Topscorner) wrote: > >>WELCOME TO VIRTUAL CLASS ROOM > > Please! This is three ads in three days! In my opinion, you are > abusing the privilege. >
In my opinion, he's taking the piss - but his ads are so inept that anyone who possesses a clue will be at best ignoring them and at worst reporting him to his ISP ;) pete -- pete@fenelon.com "there's no room for enigmas in built-up areas"
Reply by Alan Balmer May 21, 20042004-05-21
On 20 May 2004 20:17:29 -0700, info@topscorner.com (Topscorner) wrote:

>WELCOME TO VIRTUAL CLASS ROOM
Please! This is three ads in three days! In my opinion, you are abusing the privilege. Can I interest you in English lessons? Very reasonably priced at my usual hourly demand rate. -- Al Balmer Balmer Consulting removebalmerconsultingthis@att.net
Reply by Topscorner May 21, 20042004-05-21