Reply by Rob Young April 28, 20042004-04-28
susi.f@gmx.net (Susanne) wrote in message news:<f93395f1.0404280645.41ad01ed@posting.google.com>...
> Hello! > > We want to connect some mobile systems via Bluetooth at an university > project. > But it seems not so easy to find a suitable Bluetooth module. > In most cases there's a minimum order quantity of e.g. 1000. But what > I'm looking for is something simple and cheap, where I can buy just 1 > for testing and then some little more. Does anyone know whre to get > such small numbers of chips? > > I searched the whole internet for modules without any success. I would > be really thankful if anyone could help me. > > Sincerely, > Susanne Fischer
Parallax (wwww.parallax.com ??) has some modules for about $100 each Rob Young rwyoung@ieee_nospam.org
Reply by John Smith April 28, 20042004-04-28
"Susanne" <susi.f@gmx.net> wrote in message
> Hello! > > We want to connect some mobile systems via Bluetooth at an university > project. > But it seems not so easy to find a suitable Bluetooth module. > In most cases there's a minimum order quantity of e.g. 1000. But what > I'm looking for is something simple and cheap, where I can buy just 1 > for testing and then some little more. Does anyone know whre to get > such small numbers of chips? > > I searched the whole internet for modules without any success. I would > be really thankful if anyone could help me. > > Sincerely, > Susanne Fischer
Try here http://www.wirelessfutures.co.uk/products/index.php?page=prod_pro_eval
Reply by Susanne April 28, 20042004-04-28