Reply by Bob Stephens April 28, 20042004-04-28
On Wed, 28 Apr 2004 02:27:08 -0400, Wayne Farmer wrote:

> "Pete Fenelon" <pete@fenelon.com> wrote in message > news:ra0s5c.slq.ln@fenelon.com... >> In comp.arch.embedded LOVE_ME_TENDER <nospam@noemail.com> wrote: >>> I will to learn from u and Iwish to impress my girl friend with 3 of her >>> pics ... >>> >>> >>> greeting, >>> >>> I will to learn from u and I wish to impress my girl friend with 3 of > her >>> pics ...rotating in color LCD at ARM7 board like Leon. >>> >>> because I have been thinking of her since I met her. >>> >>> >>> can u help me with some circuit diagram and programming? >>> >> >> Try oral sex and a course in English grammar and spelling. > > Tell the teacher you want to become a cunning linguist. :)
Talk about lip service! -- "Just machines that make big decisions programmed by fellas with compassion and vision." -D. Fagen (remove yomama)
Reply by Rheilly Phoull April 28, 20042004-04-28
"Ken Taylor" <ken@home.nz> wrote in message
> "Wayne Farmer" <usenet@endymionsystems.com> wrote in message > news:DsydnZlBD5yWzRLdRVn-jw@psknet.com... > > > > "Pete Fenelon" <pete@fenelon.com> wrote in message > > news:ra0s5c.slq.ln@fenelon.com... > > > In comp.arch.embedded LOVE_ME_TENDER <nospam@noemail.com> wrote: > > > > I will to learn from u and Iwish to impress my girl friend with 3 of > her > > > > pics ... > > > > > > > > > > > > greeting, > > > > > > > > I will to learn from u and I wish to impress my girl friend with 3
of
> > her > > > > pics ...rotating in color LCD at ARM7 board like Leon. > > > > > > > > because I have been thinking of her since I met her. > > > > > > > > > > > > can u help me with some circuit diagram and programming? > > > > > > > > > > Try oral sex and a course in English grammar and spelling. > > > > Tell the teacher you want to become a cunning linguist. :) > > > Oooh, that speech impediment is gunna play up something chronic > tomorrow....... > > Ken > >
And of course the Irish lass that thought Cunniligus was her national airline ?? -- Regards ........... Rheilly Phoull
Reply by Ken Taylor April 28, 20042004-04-28
"Wayne Farmer" <usenet@endymionsystems.com> wrote in message
> > "Pete Fenelon" <pete@fenelon.com> wrote in message > news:ra0s5c.slq.ln@fenelon.com... > > In comp.arch.embedded LOVE_ME_TENDER <nospam@noemail.com> wrote: > > > I will to learn from u and Iwish to impress my girl friend with 3 of
her
> > > pics ... > > > > > > > > > greeting, > > > > > > I will to learn from u and I wish to impress my girl friend with 3 of > her > > > pics ...rotating in color LCD at ARM7 board like Leon. > > > > > > because I have been thinking of her since I met her. > > > > > > > > > can u help me with some circuit diagram and programming? > > > > > > > Try oral sex and a course in English grammar and spelling. > > Tell the teacher you want to become a cunning linguist. :) >
Oooh, that speech impediment is gunna play up something chronic tomorrow....... Ken
Reply by Wayne Farmer April 28, 20042004-04-28
"Pete Fenelon" <pete@fenelon.com> wrote in message
> In comp.arch.embedded LOVE_ME_TENDER <nospam@noemail.com> wrote: > > I will to learn from u and Iwish to impress my girl friend with 3 of her > > pics ... > > > > > > greeting, > > > > I will to learn from u and I wish to impress my girl friend with 3 of
her
> > pics ...rotating in color LCD at ARM7 board like Leon. > > > > because I have been thinking of her since I met her. > > > > > > can u help me with some circuit diagram and programming? > > > > Try oral sex and a course in English grammar and spelling.
Tell the teacher you want to become a cunning linguist. :)
Reply by Tech Support for IDE-CF April 22, 20042004-04-22
tusunov@my-deja.com (Tsvetan Usunov) wrote in message news:<dd52331e.0404220448.4c4a783b@posting.google.com>...
> > > If you don't put complete JPEG's into the uC (instead perhaps raw bitmaps, > > > or simple runtime encoded), the memory size for the 3 pics is small. You > > > just need to copy them to the display at the right time. How do you want > to > > > rotate them ? Shift them left/right ? > > > > > > she is just a ordinary people and ordinary pics. > > > > can u talk in private email? > > I am willing to spend about $ US 150. I will buy the LCD color display but > > I do not which model. > > it is not matter how to rotate them. > > > > > > up and down and shifting from right to left are ok to me. > > the arm board was brought by web7days. > > leave me your email. > > in matter of fact I believe you are the same guy from web7days who > spam this group very heavy and now post from new name...
I agree that he is spaming the newsgroup. But his question is valid and his project is totally inappropriate with his hardware. Basically, don't use his hardware for the project he is suggesting. But the project he suggested is still valid and interesting.
"Martin Maurer" <capiman@clibb.de> wrote in message news:<c5roe9$291$07$1@news.t-online.com>...
> > I will to learn from u and I wish to impress my girl friend with 3 of her > > pics ...rotating in color LCD at ARM7 board like Leon. > > Beside the discussion whether this is the right way to impress, here a few > technical / financial things ! > What do you want to spend in time and money ? Do you already have knowledge > in uC ? > > You need at least the following things: > 1) a microcontroller
That might be too slow to drive a color LCD. You probably need a CPLD or FPGA with or without a micro.
> 2) a display > > At least with the color display, i think, you need some money, they are not > very cheap. > If you don't put complete JPEG's into the uC (instead perhaps raw bitmaps,
Raw bitmaps would be easier to handle. You might be able to code the images directly into a finite state machine.
> or simple runtime encoded), the memory size for the 3 pics is small. You > just need to copy them to the display at the right time. How do you want to > rotate them ? Shift them left/right ? > > Regards, > > Martin
Reply by Tsvetan Usunov April 22, 20042004-04-22
> > If you don't put complete JPEG's into the uC (instead perhaps raw bitmaps, > > or simple runtime encoded), the memory size for the 3 pics is small. You > > just need to copy them to the display at the right time. How do you want > to > > rotate them ? Shift them left/right ? > > > she is just a ordinary people and ordinary pics. > > can u talk in private email? > I am willing to spend about $ US 150. I will buy the LCD color display but > I do not which model. > it is not matter how to rotate them. > > > up and down and shifting from right to left are ok to me. > the arm board was brought by web7days. > leave me your email.
in matter of fact I believe you are the same guy from web7days who spam this group very heavy and now post from new name... take care with the SPAM ;) Tsvetan --- PCB prototypes for $26 at http://run.to/pcb (http://www.olimex.com/pcb) PCB any volume assembly (http://www.olimex.com/pcb/protoa.html) Development boards for ARM, AVR, PIC, and MSP430 (http://www.olimex.com/dev)
Reply by Alex Gibson April 20, 20042004-04-20
"LOVE_ME_TENDER" <nospam@noemail.com> wrote in message
> HOW to do this ? I am serious about this girl.
http://www.grantronics.com.au/projects.html put leds in the pattern you want. Use a micro to make them flash in whatever patterns you like. Use which ever micro you are fimiliar with pic, avr, 8051 etc www.jaycar.com.au sells the kits as does www.kitsrus.com http://www.kitsrus.com/k46.html http://www.kitsrus.com/k136.html If you make a 2051 programmer, could make your own Alex
Reply by ChadMan April 19, 20042004-04-19
"Spehro Pefhany" <speffSNIP@interlogDOTyou.knowwhat> wrote in message
> Flowers would be one hell of a lot less work. > > Best regards, > Spehro Pefhany > --
Have you bought a dozen red roses lately? It hurts!
Reply by April 19, 20042004-04-19
On Mon, 19 Apr 2004 08:41:11 +0800, "LOVE_ME_TENDER"
<nospam@noemail.com> wrote:

>HOW to do this ? I am serious about this girl. >
Search silicon chip website - Im pretty sure that they did this exact thing with the heart - and a kit (or at least a PCB) might even be still available..

They also did another with a christmas tree too that could also be modified (ie-place the leds on a PCB in a heart shape instead of a pine tree) if needed.