Reply by Stephan Buchholz March 18, 20042004-03-18
"jeff" <jjgwork@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> We are building a board based on the NIOS processor. In addition, we > are putting 2 USB ports to be able to use "off the shelf" USB devices. > >> snip > > Thanks, > > Jeff
Jeff try http://www.beyondlogic.org/ for a start the links will bring you to several other good websites
Reply by jeff March 18, 20042004-03-18
We are building a board based on the NIOS processor.  In addition, we
are putting 2 USB ports to be able to use "off the shelf" USB devices.
 We are using the TI TUSB2136 chip to control the USB ports.  We are
running a simple control loop and ISRs instead of an actual RTOS.

I can find many tutorials on writing USB drivers for Linux or Windows,
but nothing on how to do something on a more "bare bones" system.  Any
advice/pointers to where I can find such information?

Thanks,

Jeff