Reply by Tutors of ESAcademy March 21, 20042004-03-21
jonsquire2000@hotmail.com (Jon S.) wrote in message news:<f0ae8fc3.0403051630.52b8675a@posting.google.com>...
> I would like to implent CANopen (DS301,DS401) on the cygal/Silicon > labs devices. > > Anyone already went done the road ? Or intending to ? Maybe on an > other 8052 device ? > > Any advice, suggestions, tips ? > > Stijn
Sorry for the late reply, but you might want to look at www.MicroCANopen.com A minimal CANopen implementation which works very well on 8-bit devices. However, it does not contain the "complete" CANopen feature set. Olaf Tutor at ESAcademy http://www.CANopenBook.com
Reply by March 6, 20042004-03-06
Jon S. wrote:

> I would like to implent CANopen (DS301,DS401) on the cygal/Silicon > labs devices. > > Anyone already went done the road ? Or intending to ? Maybe on an > other 8052 device ? > > Any advice, suggestions, tips ? > > Stijn
http://www.port.de
Reply by Jon S. March 5, 20042004-03-05