Reply by Ulf Samuelsson January 22, 20042004-01-22
"Marcel-G" <marcel-g@xs4all.nl> wrote in message
> Is there anybody who has used the SSC of the atmel AT91RM9200 in > master mode to control an audio DAC ? > > I used the settings as described in the Atmel application note in my > device driver, but when a data to the driver and watch output on a > scope I see that left and right channels sometimes swap. > > After this I did a test by writing only one short ( 16bit ) into the > SSC_THR and watch this data in relation to the frame sync signal, the > data is sometimes output when framesync = 0, and sometimes when > framesync = 1 > I can not find any logic behaviour. > > Settings I used are as follows : > ***TFMR*** > FSEDGE = 0 > FSDEN = 0 > FSOS = 1 > FSLEN = 15 > DATNB = 1 > MSBF = 1 > DATLEN = 15 > > ***TCMR*** > PERIOD=15 > STDDLY=1 > START=4 > CKI=0 > CKO=1 > CKS=0 > > Any help would be apriciated, since I`m really ran out of ideas :-( >
Contact at91support at atmel dot com for direct contact with the Apps Lab. -- Best Regards Ulf at atmel dot com These comments are intended to be my own opinion and they may, or may not be shared by my employer, Atmel Sweden.
Reply by Marcel-G January 18, 20042004-01-18
[...]

Marcel G