Reply by Lewin A.R.W. Edwards January 3, 20052005-01-03
>> Can anyone point me to a drawing of the suggested land pattern for the >> LL-34 SMD diode package? I have several drawings of the _package_ from > > Try http://landpatterns.ipc.org/default.asp
Thanks! I'm glad I didn't print that PCB, the guess I made was way off. Fixed! -- Here, in a large house, formerly a house of state, lives Mr. Tulkinghorn. It is let off in sets of chambers now, and in those shrunken fragments of its greatness, lawyers lie like maggots in nuts.
Reply by Leon Heller January 3, 20052005-01-03
<larwe@larwe.com> wrote in message
> Can anyone point me to a drawing of the suggested land pattern for the > LL-34 SMD diode package? I have several drawings of the _package_ from > Fairchild but no indication of the recommended land pattern.
Try http://landpatterns.ipc.org/default.asp Leon
Reply by January 3, 20052005-01-03