Reply by Ulf Samuelsson January 22, 20042004-01-22

"Sean Whitesell" <seanw122@vigoris.net> wrote in message
> I'm quite aware of that. But, that code is so interconnected that I'm > having a hard time pulling it out for my project. My project will not > have the voice, song, and mp3 drivers. I'm trying to get just the FAT > (and CompactFlash, ata, etc) code seperate. Can you help with this? > > thanks, > > sean >
So much time, so little to do, or whas it the other way ? You may ask your local Atmel contact though. -- Best Regards Ulf at atmel dot com These comments are intended to be my own opinion and they may, or may not be shared by my employer, Atmel Sweden.
Reply by Sean Whitesell January 16, 20042004-01-16

"Ulf Samuelsson" <ulf@NOSPAMatmel.com> wrote in message news:<bu8jse$7od$1@public2.atmel-nantes.fr>...
> The AT89C51SND1 demo board comes with FAT code source > > -- > Best Regards > Ulf at atmel dot com > These comments are intended to be my own opinion and they > may, or may not be shared by my employer, Atmel Sweden. > > "Sean Whitesell" <seanw122@vigoris.net> wrote in message > news:d122ada9.0401131351.147bff47@posting.google.com... > > I'm trying to find some code for my CompactFlash project. All the code > > I find is for AVR and obviously wont work. Does anyone have any full > > code I can have? OR can recommend a place to purchase code? Most of > > the code I have found for sell is for x86 boards. > > > > > > Thanks, > > > > Sean
Reply by Ulf Samuelsson January 16, 20042004-01-16
The AT89C51SND1 demo board comes with FAT code source

--
Best Regards
Ulf at atmel dot com
These comments are intended to be my own opinion and they
may, or may not be shared by my employer, Atmel Sweden.

"Sean Whitesell" <seanw122@vigoris.net> wrote in message
> I'm trying to find some code for my CompactFlash project. All the code > I find is for AVR and obviously wont work. Does anyone have any full > code I can have? OR can recommend a place to purchase code? Most of > the code I have found for sell is for x86 boards. > > > Thanks, > > Sean
Reply by Sean W January 13, 20042004-01-13
I may be showing my inexperience but I got to start somewhere.  In the
little time I have for the project I'll even ask stupid questions if they
somehow help.

"Mark A. Odell" <nospam@embeddedfw.com> wrote in message
> seanw122@vigoris.net (Sean Whitesell) wrote in > news:d122ada9.0401131351.147bff47@posting.google.com: > > > I'm trying to find some code for my CompactFlash project. All the code > > I find is for AVR and obviously wont work. Does anyone have any full > > code I can have? OR can recommend a place to purchase code? Most of > > the code I have found for sell is for x86 boards. > > How hard could it be to port it? It's C after all. > > -- > - Mark -> > --
Reply by Mark A. Odell January 13, 20042004-01-13
seanw122@vigoris.net (Sean Whitesell) wrote in

> I'm trying to find some code for my CompactFlash project. All the code > I find is for AVR and obviously wont work. Does anyone have any full > code I can have? OR can recommend a place to purchase code? Most of > the code I have found for sell is for x86 boards.
How hard could it be to port it? It's C after all. -- - Mark -> --
Reply by Sean Whitesell January 13, 20042004-01-13