Reply by Hul Tytus June 2, 20212021-06-02
Jonathon - I'm in the testing phase now but, thankfully, strictly 32 bit
code. One trick I've found that's been helpful is "fasmarm", which is
an offshoot of a 386 et.al. assembler. The name is, if memory serves,
flat assembler or fasm. I've got it on a Microsoft xp msdos directory.
The fasmarm handles the 64 bit codes which might make it useful for
you.

Hul