Reply by Neo May 4, 20052005-05-04
thanks.

Reply by Leon Heller May 3, 20052005-05-03
"Neo" <zingafriend@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Leon, > This is my first board, so if you dont mind can you suggest what other > accessories I need to order along with the board to start working on a > project.
Does it come with a programmer? If not, you will have to buy or make one. The SP12 programmer is very simple, I've used it for years: http://www.xs4all.nl/~sbolt/e-spider_prog.html I'd also get a few spare 2313 chips. Leon
Reply by Neo May 3, 20052005-05-03

Bear in mind that the '2313 is obsolete, and has been replaced by the Tiny2313 - cheaper, faster and with lots more stuff on the chip. They are pin-compatible. Leon -- Leon Heller, G1HSM http://www.geocities.com/leon_heller
Reply by Neo May 3, 20052005-05-03
can you believe it I just ordered a AT90S2313 development board from
futurlec after going through your site. I was hovering about to make a
decision on that. strange, how decisions can be triggered.

Reply by May 2, 20052005-05-02
Randy Yates <randy.yates@sonyericsson.com> writes:

> "Leon Heller" <leon.heller@dsl.pipex.com> writes: > > > I'm working on a simple audio processing system using the dsPIC30F4013. It's > > mainly intended for amateur radio use, and I've formed a Yahoo group for > > people interested in using dsPICs for radio applications: > > > > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/radio_dspic/ > > Nice resource! Thanks Leon.
I meant that for your other post regarding the EDN information on DSPs. -- Randy Yates Sony Ericsson Mobile Communications Research Triangle Park, NC, USA randy.yates@sonyericsson.com, 919-472-1124
Reply by May 2, 20052005-05-02
"Leon Heller" <leon.heller@dsl.pipex.com> writes:

Nice resource! Thanks Leon. -- Randy Yates Sony Ericsson Mobile Communications Research Triangle Park, NC, USA randy.yates@sonyericsson.com, 919-472-1124
Reply by Leon Heller May 2, 20052005-05-02
I'm working on a simple audio processing system using the dsPIC30F4013. It's
mainly intended for amateur radio use, and I've formed a Yahoo group for
people interested in using dsPICs for radio applications:

Leon