Reply by Ulf Samuelsson May 30, 20052005-05-30
"Hijax" <hijax_pl@wp.pl> skrev i meddelandet
> Hello, > > Is it possible to use a low voltage (1.8V) SDRAM chip with the AT91RM9200? > All the schematics i've seen or the finished boards uses 3.3V ones. > > Regards, > > Arek >
Yes, you can run with 1.8V SDRAM as long as the complete bus runs at 1,8V. It was my suggestion initially, but as you say, have not seen anyone using it... It is possible to run with 3.3V Dataflash on the SPI while doing this. -- Best Regards, Ulf Samuelsson This is intended to be my personal opinion which may, or may bot be shared by my employer Atmel Nordic AB
Reply by Hijax May 23, 20052005-05-23