Reply by ramsin July 27, 20052005-07-27

Thanks.

Reply by ramsin July 27, 20052005-07-27
Thanks Eric,

It was a huge help I found what I need and where I have to buy it from.

Regards,
Ramsin

Reply by Eric July 27, 20052005-07-27
You can get a nice development board from:

http://www.evbplus.com
or
http://www.technologicalarts.com
or
http://www.axman.com/

I recommend starting with a board that uses the 9s12DP256 CPU, which
also has a d-bug12 monitor in flash to help you test programs that run
in RAM. These connect to a PC using a serial port.

If you need to use flash memory, I'd get a board based on the 9s12C32,
which can easily program your flash memory over a serial port.

There's a nice gcc C compiler for both Windows and Linux:
http://m68hc11.serveftp.org/m68hc11_port.php

I make free Windows IDEs for both assembler and gcc.
http://www.ericengler.com/AsmIDE.aspx
http://www.ericengler.com/EmbeddedGNU.aspx

Eric

Reply by Richard July 26, 20052005-07-26
"ramsin" <ramsin.savra@gmail.com> wrote in message
> > Hi, > > Does anybody know where I can find necessary parts to start working on > HC12? I'm looking for HC12 itself, its programmer and anything which is > necessary to implement a project using M68HC12. > > Thanks, >
Try: www.google.com www.freescale.com Failing that http://www.softecmicro.com/
Reply by ramsin July 26, 20052005-07-26