Reply by Boudewijn Dijkstra December 16, 20052005-12-16
"reach pc" <bhimanipankaj@gmail.com> schreef in bericht
> > Dear frends..... > > I need to do some signal processing and application is as.. > > I have to record some sound (near about 5 seconds)coming from > speakers of TV and then have to do frequency analysis of that data so have > to do FFT.
How soon do you want the result of the analysis? How detailed should the FFT be?
Reply by Richard Owlett December 16, 20052005-12-16
reach pc wrote:

> Dear frends..... > > I need to do some signal processing and application is as.. > > I have to record some sound (near about 5 seconds)coming from > speakers of TV and then have to do frequency analysis of that data so have > to do FFT. > > So, compulsory I have to use DSP Processors or any low cost solution is > there? like can I use ARM7 based microcontroller or CYGNAL-C8051 will do. > > Help me on this please > > Thanks very much and Regards > > Pankaj
You may also wish to post your question to comp.dsp . The comp.dsp FAQ's are available at http://www.bdti.com/faq/dsp_faq.htm . You may also be interested in ( especially the links ) http://www.dspdimension.com/index.html
Reply by reach pc December 16, 20052005-12-16