Reply by James T. White February 9, 20062006-02-09
<depsirhc@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Thank you, James. I see a couple of 3xLAN-boards in there. I guess a > fourth LAN could be included as an extension board, which could do. > > However, I would prefer a solution already boxed, like the iWill G304 > Security Appliance (http://www.iwill.net/product_2.asp?p_id=19&sp=Y) , > but that one is only built on demand, 20 pcs minimum. >
Christian, For some reason, I focused on "fanless" and missed your quad Lan requirement. Sorry. The only SBC with 4 LAN ports that I'm aware of is the EMAC PCM-9578 http://www.emacinc.com/sbc_pc_compatible/pcm_9578.htm. It is a Socket 370 board that supports Intel Celeron or Pentium III processors so it will likely require a fan. -- James T. White
Reply by February 9, 20062006-02-09
Thank you, James. I see a couple of 3xLAN-boards in there. I guess a
fourth LAN could be included as an extension board, which could do.

However, I would prefer a solution already boxed, like the iWill G304
Security Appliance (http://www.iwill.net/product_2.asp?p_id=19&sp=Y) ,
but that one is only built on demand, 20 pcs minimum.

br, Christian

Christian, Take a look at Gespac's Via products at <http://www.gndusa.com/index.asp?formdb_cmd=viewfiche&numfiche=1737&numr ub=1030>. -- James T. White