Reply by Jim Jackson February 14, 20062006-02-14
loaded_tk <loaded_tk@hotmail.com> wrote:
> I just started working on my 3rd year group project in elec engineering > where we have to design an ECG, my part of is to connect and program an > LCD to display the heart beat of the horse.
> We're goin to use an AT91EB55 evaluation board with an AT91M55800A on it, > so far i just found the pins we're goin to use and finished wiring the LCD > to the board.
> I know i have to use C language on ecos to program the LCD, it's my first > time workin on ecos and am not very good in programming like,am not sure > what to do next and where can i get more information from, any help would > be appreciated guys.
Have you tried googling for some info - there is TONS of stuff out there on programming HD44780 LCDs e.g. http://www.codeproject.com/csharp/cspplcds.asp Of course you'll have to adapt the IO coding to the micro you are using. You also have to know how to code in C. You'll learn more doing some leg work for yourself. cheers Jim
Reply by loaded_tk February 13, 20062006-02-13
Hi,

I just started working on my 3rd year group project in elec engineering
where we have to design an ECG, my part of is to connect and program an
LCD to display the heart beat of the horse.

We're goin to use an AT91EB55 evaluation board with an AT91M55800A on it,
so far i just found the pins we're goin to use and finished wiring the LCD
to the board.

I know i have to use C language on ecos to program the LCD, it's my first
time workin on ecos and am not very good in programming like,am not sure
what to do next and where can i get more information from, any help would
be appreciated guys.

thanks