Reply by Vcc Ground March 29, 20062006-03-29
Yes, the Jim Lynch tutorial, that's what I followed.

VG

Reply by Richard March 29, 20062006-03-29
Have you seen this tutorial, may help? http://www.olimex.com/dev/pdf/ARM%20Cross%20Development%20with%20Eclipse%20version%203.pdf Regards, Richard. http://www.FreeRTOS.org *Now for ARM CORTEX M3!*