Reply by Roman Mashak November 12, 20042004-11-12
Hello, Meindert!
You wrote  on Fri, 12 Nov 2004 11:31:29 +0100:

 MS> Go to the 'Board' page and lower the Oscillator frequency to 1MHz. The
 MS> default setting of AVR Studio is approx. 4MHz which is too high for a
 MS> mega162, which has it's internal 1MHz clock selected from factory.

    A lot of thank you!

With best regards, Roman Mashak.  E-mail: mrv@tusur.ru

Reply by Meindert Sprang November 12, 20042004-11-12
"Roman Mashak" <mrv@tusur.ru> wrote in message
> Hello, All! > > I'm trying to program ATmega162V chip using AVR Studio 4. STK500 board > is installed according to manual and i can program the sample chip
provided
> with board without any errors or warning, but trying to burn the mega162v
> get this error: > > FLASH contents differs from file > > Before burning I erased chip succesfully. Oscillator frequency and
voltage
> value are setup by AVR studio, I didn't change them.
Go to the 'Board' page and lower the Oscillator frequency to 1MHz. The default setting of AVR Studio is approx. 4MHz which is too high for a mega162, which has it's internal 1MHz clock selected from factory. Meindert
Reply by Roman Mashak November 12, 20042004-11-12
Hello, All!

    I'm trying to program ATmega162V chip using AVR Studio 4. STK500 board
is installed according to manual and i can program the sample chip provided
with board without any errors or warning,  but trying to burn the mega162v i
get this error:

FLASH contents differs from file

Before burning I erased chip succesfully.  Oscillator frequency and voltage
value are setup by AVR studio, I didn't change them.

What's wrong?

With best regards, Roman Mashak.  E-mail: mrv@tusur.ru