Reply by Mochuelo June 2, 20062006-06-02
On 1 Jun 2006 02:06:54 -0700, "Leon" <leon.heller@bulldoghome.com>
wrote:

>> >The new release (1.6) is actually available now. >> > >> >Leon >> >> Looks like it does not support the LPC2103 yet :-( > >I just built an application for the 2103, to prove it! > >Leon
Ok, I said it because I read the 1.6 release notes and, although it mentions new support for some targets, it does not say anything about the LPC2103. Thanks,
Reply by Leon June 1, 20062006-06-01
Mochuelo wrote:
> On 31 May 2006 12:45:46 -0700, "Leon" <leon.heller@bulldoghome.com> > wrote: > > > > >Paul Curtis wrote: > >> "Leon" <leon.heller@bulldoghome.com> wrote in message > >> news:1148980516.894445.20910@u72g2000cwu.googlegroups.com... > >> > The next release from Rowley should support it, and other devices like > >> > the 2148. You could create the necessary system files yourself, of > >> > course, based on the ones supplied for the 2104, say. That is what they > >> > will be doing. If you contact them they might be able to let you have > >> > something that will work. > >> > >> The next release, hopefully on the website this week, will support smaller > >> chips such as 2103 and LM3S101 which have a small amount of RAM and, hence, > >> required a change to the loader in order to implement flashing. We've been > >> distributing LPC214x header files to those that need them for some time, > >> along with a loader that supports is using our support channel. > >> > >> -- Paul. > > > >The new release (1.6) is actually available now. > > > >Leon > > Looks like it does not support the LPC2103 yet :-(
I just built an application for the 2103, to prove it! Leon
Reply by Mochuelo May 31, 20062006-05-31
wrote:

> >Paul Curtis wrote: >> "Leon" <leon.heller@bulldoghome.com> wrote in message >> news:1148980516.894445.20910@u72g2000cwu.googlegroups.com... >> > The next release from Rowley should support it, and other devices like >> > the 2148. You could create the necessary system files yourself, of >> > course, based on the ones supplied for the 2104, say. That is what they >> > will be doing. If you contact them they might be able to let you have >> > something that will work. >> >> The next release, hopefully on the website this week, will support smaller >> chips such as 2103 and LM3S101 which have a small amount of RAM and, hence, >> required a change to the loader in order to implement flashing. We've been >> distributing LPC214x header files to those that need them for some time, >> along with a loader that supports is using our support channel. >> >> -- Paul. > >The new release (1.6) is actually available now. > >Leon
Looks like it does not support the LPC2103 yet :-(
Reply by Leon May 31, 20062006-05-31
Paul Curtis wrote:
> "Leon" <leon.heller@bulldoghome.com> wrote in message > news:1148980516.894445.20910@u72g2000cwu.googlegroups.com... > > The next release from Rowley should support it, and other devices like > > the 2148. You could create the necessary system files yourself, of > > course, based on the ones supplied for the 2104, say. That is what they > > will be doing. If you contact them they might be able to let you have > > something that will work. > > The next release, hopefully on the website this week, will support smaller > chips such as 2103 and LM3S101 which have a small amount of RAM and, hence, > required a change to the loader in order to implement flashing. We've been > distributing LPC214x header files to those that need them for some time, > along with a loader that supports is using our support channel. > > -- Paul.
The new release (1.6) is actually available now. Leon
Reply by Paul Curtis May 30, 20062006-05-30
"Leon" <leon.heller@bulldoghome.com> wrote in message
> The next release from Rowley should support it, and other devices like > the 2148. You could create the necessary system files yourself, of > course, based on the ones supplied for the 2104, say. That is what they > will be doing. If you contact them they might be able to let you have > something that will work.
The next release, hopefully on the website this week, will support smaller chips such as 2103 and LM3S101 which have a small amount of RAM and, hence, required a change to the loader in order to implement flashing. We've been distributing LPC214x header files to those that need them for some time, along with a loader that supports is using our support channel. -- Paul.
Reply by Leon May 30, 20062006-05-30
The next release from Rowley should support it, and other devices like
the 2148. You could create the necessary system files yourself, of
course, based on the ones supplied for the 2104, say. That is what they
will be doing. If you contact them they might be able to let you have
something that will work.

Leon

Reply by larwe May 29, 20062006-05-29
Mochuelo wrote:

> CrossWorks for ARM and the ARM USB CrossConnect? It does explicitly > support LPC2104, but it doesn't say anything about 2103. I know the > LPC2103 is newer, but it also has less memory, and I don't know if
I hope you asked Rowley this question. I've always had answers out of them inside a few hours.
Reply by Mochuelo May 29, 20062006-05-29
Hi,

Has anyone successfully programmed an LPC2103 using Rowley Associates
CrossWorks for ARM and the ARM USB CrossConnect? It does explicitly
support LPC2104, but it doesn't say anything about 2103. I know the
LPC2103 is newer, but it also has less memory, and I don't know if
that makes it impossible to support it. Any experience?

Thanks in advance,