Reply by Ulf Samuelsson June 19, 20062006-06-19
gajendraph@gmail.com wrote:
> I require high speed ADC and DACs which should operate at around > 100MSPS for Broadband applications. The ADC and DACs should be able > to interface with any microcontroller or a DSP. Please inform if > available.
You mean slow speed ADCs ? Atmel only does 500 Msample and above ;-) -- Best Regards, Ulf Samuelsson ulf@a-t-m-e-l.com This message is intended to be my own personal view and it may or may not be shared by my employer Atmel Nordic AB
Reply by martin griffith June 19, 20062006-06-19
On Mon, 19 Jun 2006 12:36:22 +0200, in comp.arch.embedded "Meindert
Sprang" <ms@NOJUNKcustomORSPAMware.nl> wrote:

><gajendraph@gmail.com> wrote in message >news:1150711656.651641.130400@p79g2000cwp.googlegroups.com... >> I require high speed ADC and DACs which should operate at around >> 100MSPS for Broadband applications. The ADC and DACs should be able to >> interface with any microcontroller or a DSP. Please inform if >> available. > >Google? > >Meindert >
Yep Google make them, but you have to use their compiler Goo-OS martin
Reply by Meindert Sprang June 19, 20062006-06-19
<gajendraph@gmail.com> wrote in message
> I require high speed ADC and DACs which should operate at around > 100MSPS for Broadband applications. The ADC and DACs should be able to > interface with any microcontroller or a DSP. Please inform if > available.
Google? Meindert
Reply by June 19, 20062006-06-19