Reply by Ulf Samuelsson August 7, 20062006-08-07
"mc" <look@www.ai.uga.edu.for.address> skrev i meddelandet
> Anyone using an AVR Dragon yet? > > I gather it outputs ISP signals but does not actually have a socket for > the device to be programmed; but it has a prototyping area, and you can > install a socket, a header, and some jumper wires... >
Seems to be correct. Supports JTAG (limited to 32 kB and below) and Debugwire(tm) -- Best Regards, Ulf Samuelsson This is intended to be my personal opinion which may, or may not be shared by my employer Atmel Nordic AB
Reply by larwe August 6, 20062006-08-06
mc wrote:
> Anyone using an AVR Dragon yet?
No, but it looks rather like a JTAG-ICE mk II without the blue bulbous cover :)
Reply by mc August 6, 20062006-08-06