Reply by Tom Lucas September 14, 20062006-09-14
"Meenal Gupta" <meenaldgupta@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Hello Friends, > I am working on tornado 2.0 on windows > I want to know ........ > Does vxWorks support any graphic libraries ? > Is there any option that we can take the windows graphic support on > vxWorks? > I want ot create a window on vxworks from where i can create the > window? > How to make my own simulator of vxworks for windows? > Please help me out.......... > Thanks > Meenal
Check out emWin by Segger - www.segger.com which is thread safe and should have no problem working alongside vxworks. PEG will probably fit the bill as well but both these packages are fairly expensive (although Segger's support is good and fast - I don't have experience of PEG). emWin has drivers to allow it to be simulated in Windows but I don't know enough about vxWorks to know whether you can simulate that alongside it.
Reply by Meenal Gupta September 14, 20062006-09-14