Reply by Mark A. Odell October 26, 20042004-10-26
feilip@gmail.com (feilip) wrote in

> Which debugger? Do you mean IAR Embedded Workbench?
Yes.
Reply by feilip October 26, 20042004-10-26
Which debugger? Do you mean IAR Embedded Workbench?

Many thanks for your insight, I appreciate it!

"Mark A. Odell" <odellmark@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > If you load it up in the debugger it should disassemble it for you. It may > not have symbols however.
Reply by dmm October 26, 20042004-10-26
On 25 Oct 2004 11:05:05 -0700, feilip@gmail.com (feilip) wrote:

>Hi, > >I was writing some assemble code for TI's MSP430F1101A. However, I >mistakenly delete my source code and I only have the hex code from my >chip. Is there any way that I can reverse my hex code into human >readable format? > >Thanks, >feilip
If you are running MS Windows, the source code may be in the Recycle bin. You can simply restore the file from there.
Reply by Mark A. Odell October 25, 20042004-10-25

> Hi, > > I was writing some assemble code for TI's MSP430F1101A. However, I > mistakenly delete my source code and I only have the hex code from my > chip. Is there any way that I can reverse my hex code into human > readable format?
If you load it up in the debugger it should disassemble it for you. It may not have symbols however. -- - Mark -> --
Reply by feilip October 25, 20042004-10-25