I had debug the code step by step. After execution of the I2CMDR (I2C
mode register) the SCLA (I2C Clock) goes in LOW State. The configuration
of I2CMDR (I2C mode register) are as follows:
I2caRegs.I2CMDR.all = 0x6E20 i.e
* NACKMOD = 0
* FREE = 1
* STT = 1 Generate START Condition on BUS
* Reserved = 0
* STP = 1 Generate STOP Condition on BUS
* MST = 1 Master Mode.
* TRX = 1 Transmitter Mode.
* XA = 0 7 bit addressing mode.
* RM = 0 Nonrepeat mode
* DLB = 0 Disable Digital loopback mode.
* IRS = 1 I2C Module is Enable.
* STB = 0 Not in START byte mode.
* FDF = 0 Disable Free data format
* BC = 000 8 bits per data
Do I need to modify any bit of I2CMDR (I2C mode register) using with my
problem will overcome waiting your replay.
Sprylogic Technologies Ltd.
> Hello All,
> I am working on the Piccolo 28027 controller. I have query while
> working with the I2C module.
> I am Trying to run the sample code of the I2C provided by TI, but its
> not working properly. While I run the code the SCLA(clock) remains in
> LOW State. Due to this the data has not transmit or Receive.
> I had externally connected AT24C32 EEPROM to I2C bus. I had also
> verified the sample code of I2C of TMS320F2808, it works fine.