Reply by Viktor October 12, 20062006-10-12
mc wrote:
> Does anybody out there have an AVR Dragon? What does it do? What does it > not do? The web page (at Atmel) is rather vague.
I couldn't make head or tail of it either but I thought it must have been explained somewhere else on the site and it was just a matter of looking in the right place. Haven't found anything just yet, but the truth must be out there somewhere...
Reply by Antti October 12, 20062006-10-12
Ulf Samuelsson schrieb:

> or may not be shared by my employer Atmel Nordic AB > "mc" <look@www.ai.uga.edu.for.address> skrev i meddelandet > news:0SfXg.12876$O65.8635@bignews5.bellsouth.net... > > Does anybody out there have an AVR Dragon? What does it do? What does it > > not do? The web page (at Atmel) is rather vague. > > > > > There is probably more info in the help files for AVR Studio > > -- > Best Regards, > Ulf Samuelsson > This is intended to be my personal opinion which may,
Ulf, well there info enough to make it interested enough to buy it NOW, but it is only available from "all american" or is also available from some company who would sell to EU ? Antti
Reply by Ulf Samuelsson October 12, 20062006-10-12
"mc" <look@www.ai.uga.edu.for.address> skrev i meddelandet
> Does anybody out there have an AVR Dragon? What does it do? What does it > not do? The web page (at Atmel) is rather vague. >
There is probably more info in the help files for AVR Studio -- Best Regards, Ulf Samuelsson This is intended to be my personal opinion which may,
Reply by mc October 11, 20062006-10-11