Reply by Wim Lewis November 30, 20062006-11-30
In article <1164137223.464363.282100@j44g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>,
Daniel Wong <dantheman0316@gmail.com> wrote:
>I'm looking for an all-in-one board that includes an embedded >processor, ethernet port, FPGA, and 50+ I/O pins. The board should >also come with a decent software development kit. Any suggestions >would be greatly appreciates.
The TS-7300 ( http://www.embeddedarm.com/epc/ts7300-spec-h.htm ) just about meets your requirements, but it looks like not all of the IO pins go to the FPGA --- some of them go to the processor. Runs Linux or NetBSD. -- Wim Lewis <wiml@hhhh.org>, Seattle, WA, USA. PGP keyID 27F772C1
Reply by Thorsten Trenz November 22, 20062006-11-22
Hi,

> I'm looking for an all-in-one board that includes an embedded > processor, ethernet port, FPGA, and 50+ I/O pins. The board should
take a look at the Suzaku Series: http://www.atmark-techno.com/en/products/suzaku You can buy them here: http://shop.trenz-electronic.de/catalog/default.php?cPath=1_51 best regards Thorsten Trenz
Reply by November 21, 20062006-11-21
"Daniel  Wong" <dantheman0316@gmail.com> writes:

> I'm looking for an all-in-one board that includes an embedded > processor, ethernet port, FPGA, and 50+ I/O pins. The board should > also come with a decent software development kit. Any suggestions > would be greatly appreciates.
Altera NIOS-II developer kit if you can live with a soft processor. Xilinx has similar products with both hard and soft processors embedded in the FPGA. Petter -- A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text. Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing? A: Top-posting. Q: What is the most annoying thing on usenet and in e-mail?
Reply by November 21, 20062006-11-21
"Ulf Samuelsson" <ulf@a-t-m-e-l.com> escribi&#4294967295; en el mensaje
> Daniel Wong wrote: >> I'm looking for an all-in-one board that includes an embedded >> processor, ethernet port, FPGA, and 50+ I/O pins. The board should >> also come with a decent software development kit. Any suggestions >> would be greatly appreciates. >> >> >> -Daniel > > www.iotech.dk > AT91RM9200 + Spartan 3 > > > -- > Best Regards, > Ulf Samuelsson > ulf@a-t-m-e-l.com
Reply by Ulf Samuelsson November 21, 20062006-11-21
Daniel Wong wrote:
> I'm looking for an all-in-one board that includes an embedded > processor, ethernet port, FPGA, and 50+ I/O pins. The board should > also come with a decent software development kit. Any suggestions > would be greatly appreciates. > > > -Daniel
www.iotech.dk AT91RM9200 + Spartan 3 -- Best Regards, Ulf Samuelsson ulf@a-t-m-e-l.com This message is intended to be my own personal view and it may or may not be shared by my employer Atmel Nordic AB
Reply by Daniel Wong November 21, 20062006-11-21