Reply by Roland Zitzke February 19, 20072007-02-19
Hi,
did you look at this one?
http://www.nxp.com/acrobat_download/other/identification/pcf7941-pp.pdf
/Roland

"larwe" <zwsdotcom@gmail.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> I'm looking at a 315MHz car remote with integrated 125kHz RFID PATS > transponder, and trying to find out some more about the single-chip > solution they're using. It's Philips-branded but very hard to read. > The FCC registration data describes it as a "STARC2XL" > microcontroller. > > Browsing NXP's junkpile of a web site has not led me to any RF- > containing micros at all; can anyone provide me with part numbers, > even just of transmitter+micro combo ICs? (I'm aware of uChip, Chipcon > and Atmel offerings, inter alia - but I'm interested in looking at > Philips' lineup as well). >
Reply by larwe February 16, 20072007-02-16
> Not all Philips parts are made by NXP. > How many pins, and how much of the device can you read.
I can't remove it from the board, but the top has a Philips logo and (I just opened another unit, which is a bit more legible): (----- is apparently 5 illegible characters) P0----- F455603 Tn66181 (could be Th) It's a 20-SSOP. I'm told it's probably a PCF7941.
Reply by Jim Granville February 16, 20072007-02-16
larwe wrote:
> I'm looking at a 315MHz car remote with integrated 125kHz RFID PATS > transponder, and trying to find out some more about the single-chip > solution they're using. It's Philips-branded but very hard to read. > The FCC registration data describes it as a "STARC2XL" > microcontroller. > > Browsing NXP's junkpile of a web site has not led me to any RF- > containing micros at all; can anyone provide me with part numbers, > even just of transmitter+micro combo ICs? (I'm aware of uChip, Chipcon > and Atmel offerings, inter alia - but I'm interested in looking at > Philips' lineup as well).
Not all Philips parts are made by NXP. How many pins, and how much of the device can you read. ( and underneath the package ? ) -jg