Reply by Phil October 8, 20042004-10-08
The signal out will be a logic 0 or 1 (0.1v or 2.2v) although
Aurel don't seem to have a datasheet for this module.
The frequency will be 0.1 to kHz
see shortform
http://www.aurelwireless.com/wireless/Short_Form/650200779_sf.pdf
I looked at the Aurel parts a few years ago but decided to use
RF Solutions instead.
How can any manufacturer can hope to sell modules and not release a
datasheet?

Phil

"cirutech" <follia77@tiscali.it> wrote in message
> Hi everyone! > I have the following question: I need to interface an rx module RF > from Aurel (RX-4M30RR01SF) with a Microcontroller from Rabbit > Semiconductor, the RCM3700. More specifically, the AUrel moduel > receives a signal from a 4-channel remote, still from aurel (TX3750-AC > SAW433), and according to this signal the Rabbit will > activate/deactivate the related controls. > My REAL problem is understand which kind of signal comes out from the > Aurel RX , and how to let the Rabbit understand it! If someone had > similar exepriences , and could help me, I would appreciate it so > much! Even a simple web link, where to learn more on this subject, > evrything is welcome. > > So, thanks everybody since now, cheers, > > Cirutech
Reply by cirutech October 8, 20042004-10-08