Reply by Brian Murtha October 6, 20042004-10-06
tamilmaranz@gmail.com (tamilmaran s) wrote in message news:<badd65c3.0410052158.35e051d@posting.google.com>...
> hi, > I want to load a web page on rabbit core 3000 and connect that > module on internet.How can i access that page from the net. i am > expecting your valuable idea regarding this. Advance thanks for your > response > > with regards > marans
Use RabbitWeb! http://69.104.38.49:8147/ http://rabbitsemiconductor.com
Reply by Harrie Geerts October 6, 20042004-10-06
"tamilmaran s" <tamilmaranz@gmail.com> schreef in bericht
> hi, > I want to load a web page on rabbit core 3000 and connect that > module on internet.How can i access that page from the net. i am > expecting your valuable idea regarding this. Advance thanks for your > response > > with regards > marans
Trough a IP adres (example 192.11.12.11) Harrie Geerts
Reply by tamilmaran s October 6, 20042004-10-06