Reply by Don October 6, 20042004-10-06
delo <myipopo@libero.it> wrote in message
news:Gs68d.23508$H11.736027@twister1.libero.it...
> I have a little box named Arium RP256
Rom Pod 256. There is also an RP-016
> In the upper side of the box is a small idc male connector called IN and a > db female connector named OUT. > In the lower side are six connectors for the emulated roms.
It can emulate 1 to 4 ROMs; data widths of 8, 16 and 32 bits; up to 32 (?) address bits.
> I begin to rev-eng the pcb to see the connections. > What I like to do is put it to work connected to a PC parallel port, > does anyone have an electric diagram, timing, source or binary code > to use it?
It is intended as a peripheral to another piece of equipment.
> Also someone know what type of equipent use it? > I guess a philips dev-sys.
It is used with an Arium Logic Analyzer -- like an ML4400. The device has long since been obsolete. You'll have very little luck getting info from the manufacturer (currently DBA "American Arium"). --don
Reply by delo October 4, 20042004-10-04
I have a little box named Arium RP256
In the upper side of the box is a small idc male connector called IN and a
db female connector named OUT.
In the lower side are six connectors for the emulated roms.
I begin to rev-eng the pcb to see the connections.
What I like to do is put it to work connected to a PC parallel port,
does anyone have an electric diagram, timing, source or binary code
to use it?
Also someone know what type of equipent use it?
I guess a philips dev-sys.

bye
Tia
John