Reply by Guillaume Chevillot May 14, 20072007-05-14
> http://www.acmesystems.it/
I'll take a look to it, thanks -- Guillaume Chevillot
Reply by Guillaume Chevillot May 14, 20072007-05-14
> Maybe you can use the new AVR32 gateway @ $69 single qty. > Not 100% sure about the size, but it should be close...
I remember, i had a look to AVR32. I think it should fit my needs, i had just few problem to see how order it. (my needs are for personnal purpose not for my work) I will closer to it. Thanks for your help -- Guillaume Chevillot
Reply by Ulf Samuelsson May 11, 20072007-05-11
"Guillaume Chevillot" <Guillaume.nospam@chevillot.nospam.net> skrev i
meddelandet news:slrnf45i21.m6p.Guillaume.nospam@gaia.chevillot.net...
Maybe you can use the new AVR32 gateway @ $69 single qty. Not 100% sure about the size, but it should be close... There should be both eCos and FreeRTOS for the AVR32 and if you run it at low frequency you should get good power consumption. It of course have a lot of other goodies and more memory which you do not need. If you can build your own H/W, then the AVR32 uC3000 should give you even better power consumption.
> Thanks, > Guillaume >
-- Best Regards, Ulf Samuelsson This is intended to be my personal opinion which may, or may not be shared by my employer Atmel Nordic AB
Reply by Edwin van den Oetelaar May 10, 20072007-05-10
Guillaume Chevillot wrote:
> Hi, > > I'm looking for an embedded board with these minimum caracteristics : > - maximum size 150x150mm > - low consumption : less than 1A with a 5-7V power supply > - one (or more) i2C link > - a free RTOS running on with free tools (to compile, download, ...) > eCos would be the better. > - one usable (not only for programming) RS232 link with a DB9 connector > > A do not need a powerfull CPU, a 20MHz microcontrolers with two or three > timers, 512Ko flash and RAM should be enough.
http://www.acmesystems.it/
Reply by Guillaume Chevillot May 10, 20072007-05-10
[...]

Thanks,
Guillaume

--
Guillaume Chevillot