Reply by ratemonotonic May 12, 20072007-05-12
On 12 May, 02:22, CBFalconer <cbfalco...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> ratemonotonic wrote: > > > This is my first post on this group so I am really excited. I am > > working on Wireless USB and have some knowledge of its inner > > workings. But of course as with any new technology I have some > > Grey areas from time to time. Thus I would like to start this > > discussion group so I can share my knowledge with all ppl > > involved with WiUSB. So my first question is..... > > > Has any one got a clear understanding of the Periodic zone lists > > in the WHCI Spec? if so please share your wisdom as I cannot get > > a hang of it? > >This is my first post on this group so I am really excited. I am > working on Wireless USB and have some knowledge of its inner > workings. But of course as with any new technology I have some > Grey areas from time to time. Thus I would like to start this > discussion group so I can share my knowledge with all ppl > involved with WiUSB. So my first question is.....
> Has any one got a clear understanding of the Periodic zone lists > in the WHCI Spec? if so please share your wisdom as I cannot get > a hang of it? >
You are not on a 'group'. This is a Usenet news thread. Just one
> of many on this Usenet newsgroup. Usenet predates the existance of > Google by many decades. Just a precautionary warning. See my sig. > below. > > -- > If you want to post a followup via groups.google.com, ensure > you quote enough for the article to make sense. Google is only > an interface to Usenet; it's not Usenet itself. Don't assume > your readers can, or ever will, see any previous articles. > More details at: <http://cfaj.freeshell.org/google/> > > -- > Posted via a free Usenet account fromhttp://www.teranews.com
Thankyou very much for the warning. I have read a little about usenet and am very excited to join this tried and tested means of communication. I will keep your suggestions in mind when posting. Thanks.
Reply by CBFalconer May 11, 20072007-05-11
ratemonotonic wrote:
> > This is my first post on this group so I am really excited. I am > working on Wireless USB and have some knowledge of its inner > workings. But of course as with any new technology I have some > Grey areas from time to time. Thus I would like to start this > discussion group so I can share my knowledge with all ppl > involved with WiUSB. So my first question is..... > > Has any one got a clear understanding of the Periodic zone lists > in the WHCI Spec? if so please share your wisdom as I cannot get > a hang of it?
You are not on a 'group'. This is a Usenet news thread. Just one of many on this Usenet newsgroup. Usenet predates the existance of Google by many decades. Just a precautionary warning. See my sig. below. -- If you want to post a followup via groups.google.com, ensure you quote enough for the article to make sense. Google is only an interface to Usenet; it's not Usenet itself. Don't assume your readers can, or ever will, see any previous articles. More details at: <http://cfaj.freeshell.org/google/> -- Posted via a free Usenet account from http://www.teranews.com
Reply by ratemonotonic May 11, 20072007-05-11
Hello Group ,

This is my first post on this group so I am really excited. I am
working on Wireless USB and have some knowledge of its inner workings.
But of course as with any new technology I have some Grey areas from
time to time. Thus I would like to start this discussion group so I
can share my knowledge with all ppl involved with WiUSB.
So my first question is.....

Has any one got a clear understanding of the Periodic zone lists in
the WHCI Spec? if so please share your wisdom as I cannot get a hang
of it?

Thanks
ratemonotonic