Reply by John Speth May 31, 20072007-05-31
> It seems that I have to implement USB client on board with ST STR710 > micom. driver seems to be provided but I think I have to learn about > USB. > I do not know much about technical aspect of USB. and I have searched > usb.org and google but I couldn't find good document for USB, > something like summary of USB spec. USB 2.0 spec seems to be too big > for me to read. > I don't need to know about USB 2.0 for micom just support > full-speed(12Mbps) > Please let me know where I can find document.
I recommend this book for starters: "USB Complete" by Jan Axelson I think you can get it at amazon. She also has a good support website at www.lvr.com. JJS
Reply by FreeRTOS.org May 31, 20072007-05-31
"JY Kim" <jkim747.n0zpam@paran.com> wrote in message
> It seems that I have to implement USB client on board with ST STR710 > micom. driver seems to be provided but I think I have to learn about > USB. > I do not know much about technical aspect of USB. and I have searched > usb.org and google but I couldn't find good document for USB, > something like summary of USB spec. USB 2.0 spec seems to be too big > for me to read. > I don't need to know about USB 2.0 for micom just support > full-speed(12Mbps) > Please let me know where I can find document. > Thanks.
This any good to you: http://www.beyondlogic.org/usbnutshell/usb1.htm -- Regards, Richard. + http://www.FreeRTOS.org A free real time kernel for 8, 16 and 32bit systems. + http://www.SafeRTOS.com An IEC 61508 certified real time kernel for safety related systems.
Reply by JY Kim May 31, 20072007-05-31