Reply by Grant Edwards February 26, 20082008-02-26
On 2008-02-26, andrew queisser <andrew.queisser@hp.com> wrote:
> > "unterberg" <nunterberg@gmail.com> wrote in message > news:49876426-23b2-4d6c-b05c-4b8c676f54a8@s19g2000prg.googlegroups.com... >> Hi, >> >> we are starting development using Ethernet/IP and DeviceNet protocols. >> Are there any other newsgroups or mailing lists where it is >> appropriate to ask more detailed questions about these protocols or >> discuss issues than this group?
This group is probably as good a place as any I've found for discussion of the protocol implimentations. Info on them is pretty scarse. The odva site is almost 100% useless. The "ask Dr. DeviceNet" provides a few answers, but it's all purely standards-jocky answers and whoever is fielding the questions doesn't seem to have any practical experience.
> sci.engr.control
Yup, that's probably the only other choice. -- Grant Edwards grante Yow! HELLO KITTY gang at terrorizes town, family visi.com STICKERED to death!
Reply by andrew queisser February 26, 20082008-02-26
"unterberg" <nunterberg@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi, > > we are starting development using Ethernet/IP and DeviceNet protocols. > Are there any other newsgroups or mailing lists where it is > appropriate to ask more detailed questions about these protocols or > discuss issues than this group? > > Norbert
Maybe sci.engr.control
Reply by unterberg February 26, 20082008-02-26