Reply by Peter Petersen May 11, 20082008-05-11
Hello,

> I need information on how to add USB functinality - reading and > writing from a mass storage device (DoK). My board is a PPC based, > MPC5220 (freescale) Lite evaluation board, and I'm running on a > VxWorks 5.5 version.
Several of our customers are using On Time's RTUSB-32 (http://www.on-time.com/rtusb-32.htm on PPC targets with VxWorks. One of them has described the porting effort on http://www.on-time.com/testimonials.htm. A free Evaluation Kit of RTUSB-32 is available on http://www.on-time.com/rtos-32-eval.htm. It contains detailed information about porting RTUSB-32. It includes the licensing terms, the Programming and Reference Manuals, the complete source code of a System Driver (the porting layer of RTUSB-32), and the source code of six example programs using RTUSB-32. Peter
Reply by FreeRTOS.org May 10, 20082008-05-10
With the risk of pointing out the obvious - how about starting with talking to your Wind River rep? -- Regards, Richard. + http://www.FreeRTOS.org & http://www.FreeRTOS.org/shop 17 official architecture ports, more than 5000 downloads per month. + http://www.SafeRTOS.com Certified by T&#4294967295;V as meeting the requirements for safety related systems.
Reply by sfsh...@gmail.com May 10, 20082008-05-10