Reply by FreeRTOS.org May 24, 20082008-05-24
"Me On Line" <jawadsmail@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi there, > > Currently, i am working on porting the Protocol stack of UTMS to eCos > RTOS using x86 processor. > I have a problem in with the message Queues.Our system suppost the > Message queues as it is provided in the Xenomai RTOS.I.e. > rt_queue_create() . Though i know,how to design my own to work with > it; but i need some bult in soultion.
What exactly are you asking? How to change your message queue calls to the eCOS API? Or something else? Is it just an API difference or is there something more fundamentally different between the two? -- Regards, Richard. + http://www.FreeRTOS.org & http://www.FreeRTOS.org/shop 17 official architecture ports, more than 5000 downloads per month. + http://www.SafeRTOS.com Certified by T&#4294967295;V as meeting the requirements for safety related systems.
Reply by Me On Line May 24, 20082008-05-24
Hi there,

Currently, i am working on porting the Protocol stack of UTMS to eCos
RTOS using x86 processor.
I have a problem in with the message Queues.Our system suppost the
Message queues as it is provided in the Xenomai RTOS.I.e.
rt_queue_create() . Though i know,how to design my own to work with
it; but i need some bult in soultion.

Regards,
Engr. Jawad Rehman
Embedded Software Engineer