BDM Speed Problem

Started by K.N.Mahesh September 9, 2004
Hi All,

I use the ICD-12 debugger alongwith Codewarrior IDE for development of my
application
on DJ128B.

In order to perform EEPROM modifications, I used "Unsecure" command on the
debugger.
Since then I have not been able to connect the target to the host computer. I
get a message
window, "No target is connected".

Now, the target doesn't work in stand-alone mode either.

Can someone help me with this problem?

Thanks,
Mahesh
****************************************************************************************

Note: The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential and thus protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer. Thank you.

****************************************************************************************




Hi Mahesh.

The debugger is instrumented with low level protocoling display, reporting
function calls to hardware DLL drivers.
I wonder if you can follow the steps here below to help me sort out this issue.

1-To enable this, please first open in the debugger a Command window/component.

2-In this Command window, type "PROTOCOL ON" then Enter key at the "in>"
prompt.

3-Press the Save debugger button to save this setup.

4-Close the debugger then restart.

5-Start the debugger again. After the connection attempt passed or failed,
please scroll and select with the mouse all what got reported in the
Command window.

6-Copy (Ctrl+C) this then send it to me directly at <>.

I will help you offlist.

Regards,

Gilles At 10:13 AM 9/9/2004, you wrote:
>Hi All,
>
>I use the ICD-12 debugger alongwith Codewarrior IDE for development of my
>application
>on DJ128B.
>
>In order to perform EEPROM modifications, I used "Unsecure" command on the
>debugger.
>Since then I have not been able to connect the target to the host computer. I
>get a message
>window, "No target is connected".
>
>Now, the target doesn't work in stand-alone mode either.
>
>Can someone help me with this problem?
>
>Thanks,
>Mahesh >
>***************************************************************************
>*************
>
>Note: The information contained in this message may be privileged and
>confidential and thus protected from disclosure. If the reader of this
>message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible
>for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby
>notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this
>communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
>communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the
>message and deleting it from your computer. Thank you.
>
>***************************************************************************
>************* >
>
>Yahoo! Groups Links >
>