Any uclinux port for EB40a atmel board?

Started by Jack August 5, 2004
Anyone knows? There is uclinux in the ed40a CD, but it is for the
higher atmel ARM chip. Will it work as well?
Probably not.  The AT91R40008 on the eb40a does not really have
enough RAM to run uClinux.

If I recall correctly, there might be a port of eCOS for the eb40A
that you can play with.

Regards
-Bill Knight
theARMPatch

"Bill Knight" <billk@rosw.com> skrev i meddelandet
> Probably not. The AT91R40008 on the eb40a does not really have > enough RAM to run uClinux. >
> If I recall correctly, there might be a port of eCOS for the eb40A > that you can play with. >
There are people that have built memory addon boards. Best Regards Ulf Samuelsson